Transplanting into Coco

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
First crop I'd get them healthy and flip asap while they're in the zone. The longer you veg the more chance of issues for a new grower.
You could pinch 6 out, bend 6 lst style and let the rest grow naturally as a control group and see how you go.
Experimenting is a lot of fun.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
I'm definitely gonna experiment a little but i will leave manifolding until I'm more experienced then :) I've got around 4.5 gallons that will be done soon, I'll selectively soak the dryest of them and re arrange them so I don't get mixed up, and start a new brew tonight. I put 6 mils of the Gaia mania and medusas magic, and 3 of the Herculean harvest, mammoth p and liquid bone meal, and a few teaspoons of Epsom in very recently just to give them an extremely light feed and some calmag in with the tea. @BudMonster I appreciate it hopefully they will kick ass! I really need to increase humidity in the grow room. Rh is usually 47-50 %

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I'm definitely gonna experiment a little but i will leave manifolding until I'm more experienced then :) I've got around 4.5 gallons that will be done soon, I'll selectively soak the dryest of them and re arrange them so I don't get mixed up, and start a new brew tonight. I put 6 mils of the Gaia mania and medusas magic, and 3 of the Herculean harvest, mammoth p and liquid bone meal, and a few teaspoons of Epsom in very recently just to give them an extremely light feed and some calmag in with the tea. @BudMonster I appreciate it hopefully they will kick ass! I really need to increase humidity in the grow room. Rh is usually 47-50 %
The tea will work wonders! Can't wait to see them start to take off :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
If the max height the light will hang at is 6.5-7ft you can grow your plants to 5ft-5.5ft tall max, which is plenty.
Hopefully you'll end up with 60% females when you flip, give or take, which would mean approx 20 females. If you can get an ounce off of each or more (which is entirely achievable) then you're winning :)

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
If the max height the light will hang at is 6.5-7ft you can grow your plants to 5ft-5.5ft tall max, which is plenty.
Hopefully you'll end up with 60% females when you flip, give or take, which would mean approx 20 females. If you can get an ounce off of each or more (which is entirely achievable) then you're winning :)
That would be lovely! I dont expect as much but if i were able to get that i could make a few grand and keep a quarter lb. Or more, i dunno. I honestly want to keep all of it, but growing is really my shot at having some actual money for once in my life.

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
@Sunshine how do you feel about using colloidal silver to force a female to make pollen sacks, and crossing them with another female to get feminized seeds? Im not planning on it this go round, but i definitely need to make some seeds :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
@Sunshine how do you feel about using colloidal silver to force a female to make pollen sacks, and crossing them with another female to get feminized seeds? Im not planning on it this go round, but i definitely need to make some seeds :)
You can use the female pollen on the female the pollen came from (selfing/S1) to create seeds.
The only thing to be aware of is that you cannot smoke the plant that has been sprayed, it should also be sprayed away from the rest of the crop ;)
It's a great idea and colloidal silver is very easy to make :)

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
The equipment to make it seems expensive though :scream: I'm glad you told me to self pollinate, i might've wasted a plant someday.
20171205_133931.jpg

Here's a pic with most plants in it from two days ago. When can i start LST? :D

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Looking good @FerretWrangler only thing I'd say is they seem a little on the dry side from the pics but it's not easy to tell from pics :)
If you let them dry too much the bottom leaves will die off and I'm seeing that too. If unsure choose 4 or 6 and run them wetter, you will probably notice these growing faster and greener, if so apply to the rest of the group ;)

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
Looking good @FerretWrangler only thing I'd say is they seem a little on the dry side from the pics but it's not easy to tell from pics :)
If you let them dry too much the bottom leaves will die off and I'm seeing that too. If unsure choose 4 or 6 and run them wetter, you will probably notice these growing faster and greener, if so apply to the rest of the group ;)
I gave the dry majority a good watering today :)

Back