U.S. grow with locobryan’s seeds

Grower83619

Sep 7, 2019
Hi, I will be doing a grow with a freecannabis members seeds. Locobryan he doesn’t get online anymore I guess. Anyway, I got 13 seed sprouts 5 days old. An everything look good so far. Hoping for more rain again. Plants love rain and they sun all day. It’s a very sunny location I learned from my mistake last time. With sunshine’s fruit bowl. I may or may not do any seed collection haven’t fully decided sativa dominant varieties. Aren’t is many is there used to be this a old strain photoperiod x with a old hybrid. An it’s supposed to be a 8-10 weeker. We’ll see I’ll definitely be observing desirable traits. Or I could possibly create some feminized seeds. Haven’t fully decided ideas ? are definitely considered from anyone. I made my own soil mix along with mixing other soil brands. And threw in some high quality not store bought compost rich homemade baby! That’s why some pots look really dark. An I used some slow release fruit fertilizer. As top layer to start decomposing early for later on. The compost hold lots of moisture it’s unbelievable how it works til you see it. Plants can eat like hogs too. I got some starter fertilizer I will be using and flower and bloom nutrients I’m use to feed the soil.

734C15B5-A6D6-489C-8452-87FB84430AD3.jpeg

E89C9BC4-C8EF-4E29-B5B9-90AF19375E5F.jpeg

5DFEB3C9-0357-4DFD-BCE6-F77ED4E61CC9.jpeg

1F8B284A-4FE5-40DD-86F4-542722CE983D.jpeg

EE44694F-378D-4DF8-9562-B0BBE7F47FB7.jpeg

B980DEB7-3D94-4692-9A85-E241115B633E.jpeg

093FAD38-DF68-4687-B1D2-D3D2B77F8977.jpeg

824DEF86-8776-4E1D-B9F7-54E7631C4B25.jpeg

186EE503-B4E3-47A9-A657-3FD2443FBF1A.jpeg

7461C083-5766-41FD-8A8F-454EC4DA10A7.jpeg

Attachments

• AC2FFC6C-2A76-4E03-9A45-BCA38C572696.jpeg
    AC2FFC6C-2A76-4E03-9A45-BCA38C572696.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 274
  • 3DD06D8D-B3D6-418B-B0A5-81D41993309B.jpeg
    3DD06D8D-B3D6-418B-B0A5-81D41993309B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 292

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks for sharing your grow! Do you know what strain/s you got sent?
How many weeks of your outdoor season do you have left? Are you bringing these inside to flower or planning outdoor to completion?
There appear to be some signs of the early stages of overwatering developing. Ideally they need a week plus without any further liquid or I feel you may run into problems, keep an eye on it and I'm sure you'll be fine.
Good luck with your plants and keep us posted ?

Grower83619

Sep 7, 2019
Thanks for sharing your grow! Do you know what strain/s you got sent?
How many weeks of your outdoor season do you have left? Are you bringing these inside to flower or planning outdoor to completion?
There appear to be some signs of the early stages of overwatering developing. Ideally they need a week plus without any further liquid or I feel you may run into problems, keep an eye on it and I'm sure you'll be fine.
Good luck with your plants and keep us posted ?
Last year we had summer til next spring. It was a warm winter hoping for another this year. I’m hoping for another long summer. Yes I plan on finishing them til next grow season and longer. But it may flower very tiny an reveg next season. Or if I can get some seeds from some phenotypes not sure yet. I hope it doesn’t die in a cold front we don’t get any fronts yet. It’s very well hidden, the strains name in English is “curved waters x black river” or “Waipa ‘O hapa x rio negro”. Sunshine are you currently preserving that variety? I got a mix of coco coir with perlite , peat moss and compost. I thought like coco coir is impossible to over water? An the my like water everyday in coco? But it’s also got a soil medium too. The peat moss might need to dry. So is it like a half hydro and soil medium. So I figured let it get half dry and water? Thanks sunshine buddy for the suggestions. Yes will definitely keep the updates going got my grow in a good spot. I still got lots of cleaning up to do to my grow spot. I don’t think I can grow big full grown size plants. Only in those small size pots. To keep undiscovered from farmers an people. sunshine I thought if coco gets too dry. An not enough calcium with coco is pretty common? I will have issues?

Last edited:

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Issues that jump out at me:
Soil mix
Pot size
Season ending
Flowering time
Rain and inability to control watering
I can't help but think auto fems would have been a better bet for this grow as if wisely chosen they could be finished in as little as 60 days from seed, mitigating many of the fundamental issues.
I'm not saying it's doomed, but it's certainly going to be tricky to pull this one off.
Is there no chance of moving these babies indoors?

Grower83619

Sep 7, 2019
Issues that jump out at me:
Soil mix
Pot size
Season ending
Flowering time
Rain and inability to control watering
I can't help but think auto fems would have been a better bet for this grow as if wisely chosen they could be finished in as little as 60 days from seed, mitigating many of the fundamental issues.
I'm not saying it's doomed, but it's certainly going to be tricky to pull this one off.
Is there no chance of moving these babies indoors?
I could probably build like a room. But some growers say in U.S. that if we grow under lights we’re growing poison not weed. Because they are natural growers. I just don’t got money for odor filter. But I might just push the limits. One of my fastest growing strains to date. Before I know it it’s going to get huge. If it rains a lot will mimic the Mediterranean climate next to the ocean. An I live sort of close to Columbia. You may be right had one winter. Lost big money in genetics. It’s always tricky on the outdoor. Surprise the crickets ? haven’t ate them. I’m probably going to throw them in big pots some. But I’m let them get slightly root bound. Til repotting I understand where your coming from. This will definitely put its genetics to the test.

Grower83619

Sep 7, 2019
@Sunshine Did you ever make any trades with locobryan. When he used to trade on here? Wonder if any other free cannabis members got a hold of this variety. I’d sure love to spread the seeds to members on here eventually. I grow a lot of different varieties of plants like fruits and such. I have a small backyard nursery. I sell plants to some customers. Just wondering if y’all only grow cannabis or other stuff

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Wow grower83619 if that is a fig tree you will have a long time to go before you will taste a fig from them it takes about 5 years before mature and you have to have 2 of them growing beside each other or they wont produce my dad many years ago in San Diego grew a couple of fig trees but he bought them at a nursery and they were already about 6 feet tall but it still took about 4 years before they produced But Figs are great right off the tree , Have you not ever eaten a fig newton cookie:p

Grower83619

Sep 7, 2019
My plants are getting big I’m wait for a update to show more progress. I’m letting dry out and growing faster I overwater a bit early stage of grow. Afraid they could dry out an die. Until they get a little more roots. But they do grow extremely fast in certain souls that dry out a certain way

@Alphatoy nah man I haven’t tasted a fig before have you ate one before? I just planted a branch at beginning of spring. An they got huge are self fertile varieties. Make fruit less than one year for me. An I got fig going to be ready in time I hope

Grower83619

Sep 7, 2019
?yep when I was a kid grew up eating figs every day love them hope yours grow well. keep us all updated :)
Same thing my dad said back then everyone had fig trees. And all the kids would eat figs. Now days not much people grow them

Back