U.S. grow with locobryan’s seeds

Grower83619

Sep 7, 2019
Sorry for the lack of updates. The farmers were spraying chemicals from planes. An it got me worried, I didn’t want to smoke my plants with some nasty chemicals used to kill bugs in fields. So I’m working on a grow box just need to get some air circulation and a intake fan or something. So I can start growing again.

7733F480-A551-491E-BE2A-158A3BCD6955.jpeg58C88CBF-1ED0-42E8-9B94-90F4158DB183.jpegF95CEEF8-EDB0-4F88-9759-D60A9759B272.jpeg

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?are you going to put a door on it are those lights mounted sideways,?? they look like 12" woofer speakers. I don't believe that if you smoke the plants they would be bad for you just about every thing you consume is sprayed at one time or another even tobacco is sprayed and in the field Mexican cannabis is sprayed I don't know with what but every body is consuming it here is U.S of A and I haven't heard of any cannabis related deaths from spray But your choice. ?

Grower83619

Sep 7, 2019
?are you going to put a door on it are those lights mounted sideways,?? they look like 12" woofer speakers. I don't believe that if you smoke the plants they would be bad for you just about every thing you consume is sprayed at one time or another even tobacco is sprayed and in the field Mexican cannabis is sprayed I don't know with what but every body is consuming it here is U.S of A and I haven't heard of any cannabis related deaths from spray But your choice. ?
I plan on making a door I have a piece of wood I’m use. I just got to cut it but first I may need to create some type of intake and get air coming in but it’s a really small box.
I don’t play around with chemicals tomorrow’s news could say oh this has a cancer causing agent. The doctors already fucked me dude. Doctors play with too many chemicals. I probably have cancer or will get it because Zantac medication. don’t trust doctors they only like money. It’s different when you consume something to the lungs. Vs eating something sprayed. those are led lights two 50 watt lights. I’m grow some bagseed from my friend once I get everything set up. I can’t have odor lurking out the box so it will be a challenge

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?is the box being built for seedlings or are you going to grow some really short plants sorry to hear you are having health problems I know how that feels myself. also don't forget to vote on MOTM :grinning:

Last edited:

Grower83619

Sep 7, 2019
?is the box being built for seedlings or are you going to grow some really short plants sorry to hear you are having health problems I know how that feels myself. also don't forget to vote on MOTM :grinning:
I’m not having health issues well I do get pain in my esophagus. I was trying to make a point be careful messing around with chemicals. Because you only got one life brotha. Experimenting with chemicals means your the guinea pig. Just understand the risks is all I want people to know. Now here’s the crazy part the growers from Cali say it’s impossible to grow organic. Because roundup and other chemicals are everywhere in the air. Just cause you can’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not there. I wonder how true this perception is. But they were explaining that the greenhouses it’s not possible to grow organic because in air flow through the greenhouses intakes. I’d be interested in hearing other people’s views. No matter the perception any opinions welcomed. You can’t say anything wrong or unwanted hear. I just want to learn about cannabis and nobody knows everything

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?I can see now what the size the box is by the extension plug it looks like it will be a great seedling cabinet I use the dog approach in my man cave ? to curb the smell of cannabis I think it works:p

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
I think assumming its 50cm x 50cm or less that one of the lights mounted at the top would be a better option than having both in there at the sides.
Controlling temps will become an issue with two units and the tops in the middle between the two units will get very little light.
I'd go for one at the top and a screen mounted in there.
Passive intakes will be fine as long as you put a few in, in cabs like this they're usually best placed on the floor of the box.
Good luck and keep us posted, I love a custom cab!

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?I believe Sunshine has something their I see the fan you have in their is that an exhaust fan like sunshine says you need to be able to control your heat especially when closed up don't create a hot box that would be a plant killer, maybe when you build the door you could place an intake fan in it or down below where your lights are if you move them maybe one light up and the other where it is heat rises so I hope that fan is an exhaust fan if not I would turn it around good exhaust area :p

Grower83619

Sep 7, 2019
The box is 21 inches in length and 17 inches wide about. I just cut a the piece of wood it fits perfect. I just got to get hinges or something and a knob. Still thinking about the best way to get air flowing in the box. I have one exhaust fan that will push hot air outside my window. I think a intake may be a great choice. But odor will also seep outside the box. I think maybe just running some fan for airflow without the intake. Might work I don’t want to do overkill will too much airflow. I want to hit the cfm sweet spot. An also I prefer to have my led grow lights above the plant. I’m still keep them on the side. An I’m try rigging my led blurple light bulb. On the top put like a hook or something. But yes having the led grow lights on side. I’m afraid that heat sink might not be able to get enough airflow an over heat. Still got to get reflective Mylar on the inside of the door. Thanks for the suggestion guys :). Oh one of my old I.g. Buddies going to send me some free seeds. because I was generous enough to send him free seeds a long time ago. he wanted to return the favor.

Last edited:

Grower83619

Sep 7, 2019
Oh yeah another issue is getting a good screen of some sort to keep the light from shining through my exhaust hole port. I got some screens unsure if it’s enough so will think of something . Thanks for pointing that out too sunshine
FE0CC9F5-D9B7-49D3-8C27-474BAFD6C130.jpeg0B83134E-FD67-49B1-9E52-D93C76CBD521.jpeg

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Lighting wise SILs are going to be your best option with the cleats/bases mounted directly to the roof of the cab.
4 or 5 of the 1510 lumen bulbs would be ample and with domes removed theyd take up the least headroom. Good luck!

Back