Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

Review Unpaid Member Review : Alphatoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seed2Need

Hello Cannabis Friends!
If your looking for seeds i would recommend alphatoy as a great place to start. I was impressed at how fast the seeds arrived and how they were packaged. The seeds arrived in a sturdy manila envelope with addition bubble wrapping. Each strain was clearly marked and were in individual plastic cases.

Here are the strains i received
  1. Blueberry X Stinkbomb ( Blue Stink )
  2. Blueberry Afganhi ( Blue Ghani )
  3. Oddball

For this review i am using different soil medias to see how each strain varies from indoor to outdoor. As well as from fox farms ocean forest ( outdoor ) to coco core ( indoor ).

I took 2 seeds of each and let them soak for 27 hours in warm water and in a dark area. When i inspected them i saw tails on both the blue stink strains and the blue ghani, however nothing on the oddball. I have been through this before and i know some strains just don't pop in the cup, but will after placed in soil. If they fail , i will try again as alphatoy was nice enough to send a few more of each.

I placed 1 seed of each in the coco core, and 1 in the fox farms cups. When the fox farms get about 4 to 6 inches ill take them out to the garden, while the coco core will stay inside for the grow season. My goal here is to compare these and their counter part in height, color, weight of yield, and overall growing differences.

When placed outdoor they are going into raised garden bed so the roots will have plenty of room to stretch, while the indoor are in 7 gallon pots under my led.

Ill update this review as the seeds grow all the way up to harvest.

So in closing, i thank alphatoy a great deal and will add him to my list of preferred seed sources!

Attachments

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠Thank you seeds2need for the nice wright up you can also thank sunshine for he helped me get started a few years ago to where I could start a small seed bank glad to hear the blues are taking off now the oddball I myself have not grown any myself yet they are from mbnmv trade he himself has done pretty great with his oddballs they might just be slow starters so I wouldn't give up on them yet good luck and keep us posted on the grow Thank you Again :mask:

Last edited:

Seed2Need

Update : Blue Ghani was first up and showing above soil, and i can see it pushing up in the coco core. 1 Odd ball ( in the coco core ) has pushed up out of the soil. Waiting to see on the fox farms cup. Now waiting for blue stink to show above any , but they had tails when placed. Will post pic updates in a few more days! Were sown on 5-28-2020.

J-Biz362518

🤠Thank you seeds2need for the nice wright up you can also thank sunshine for he helped me get started a few years ago to where I could start a small seed bank glad to hear the blues are taking off now the oddball I myself have not grown any myself yet they are from mbnmv trade he himself has done pretty great with his oddballs they might just be slow starters so I wouldn't give up on them yet good luck and keep us posted on the grow Thank you Again :mask:
Alpha you show great character paying homage to the growers that put you on with knowledge. Most people are ungrateful just in general. But, you showed you got a good heart in a way right there. I try to keep fake out my circle

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

J-Biz362518

One more thing I remember when sunshine first hooked you up. You were barley learning and sent poor sunshine some seeds in a envelope without cushion by accident you sent him smashed seeds. But, really came a long way always been cool as hell. I can’t wait to start my breeding thing. And will definitely consider letting you run some stuff if you ever interested in adding to your collection.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
Update : Blue Ghani was first up and showing above soil, and i can see it pushing up in the coco core. 1 Odd ball ( in the coco core ) has pushed up out of the soil. Waiting to see on the fox farms cup. Now waiting for blue stink to show above any , but they had tails when placed. Will post pic updates in a few more days! Were sown on 5-28-2020.
🤠Where are the updates and pictures??? 5 Months should be ready to Harvest :mask:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
Alpha you show great character paying homage to the growers that put you on with knowledge. Most people are ungrateful just in general. But, you showed you got a good heart in a way right there. I try to keep fake out my circle
🤠as far as my knowledge I have to give it to me growing orchids for the past 25 years with my wife we have done a lot of cross breeding in this area just about all plants and weed grow the same in the Amazon forest orchids are weeds also just a lot prettier but they probably smoke like :poop: :mask:

2big2sqzby

All these laurels for Alphatoy, I'd love for an admin to DM me please for my insane and abusive experience with him, that ended with him pretending to send me seeds and posting my name and address openly online, all because I wouldn't send him almost $900 worth of seeds for 30 of his homemade seeds. What the most ridiculous part, other than him trying to delete his ravings and threats about having me kicked out of our group for not trading with him and repopulate our conversation with niceties (poorly, I have it all) is that I was cool with our deal originally, sending him Crescendo RBX2 and Cookies R3 by Ethos and 10 Mephisto Skywalker OG autos. We never finalized the deal and by the time we revisited a trade, I was out of the Skywalker, so I asked him to pick something else and he picked The New. I asked him to pick something that was a little more reasonably equal as they are $38 a seed and he was already getting crazy value with the Ethos beans, and he lost it.

I will share the chat with any admin.

Regardless of how many good trades he's done over whatever period of time, I have to believe that posting a person's personal details for anyone to see because of a tantrum (or any reason) should be reason to remove someone from a group. Please contact me.

J-Biz362518

All these laurels for Alphatoy, I'd love for an admin to DM me please for my insane and abusive experience with him, that ended with him pretending to send me seeds and posting my name and address openly online, all because I wouldn't send him almost $900 worth of seeds for 30 of his homemade seeds. What the most ridiculous part, other than him trying to delete his ravings and threats about having me kicked out of our group for not trading with him and repopulate our conversation with niceties (poorly, I have it all) is that I was cool with our deal originally, sending him Crescendo RBX2 and Cookies R3 by Ethos and 10 Mephisto Skywalker OG autos. We never finalized the deal and by the time we revisited a trade, I was out of the Skywalker, so I asked him to pick something else and he picked The New. I asked him to pick something that was a little more reasonably equal as they are $38 a seed and he was already getting crazy value with the Ethos beans, and he lost it.

I will share the chat with any admin.

Regardless of how many good trades he's done over whatever period of time, I have to believe that posting a person's personal details for anyone to see because of a tantrum (or any reason) should be reason to remove someone from a group. Please contact me.
I got no idea 🤷 what your saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom