Update as requested!

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
I'm going to get blood meal, bat guano, kelp meal, dolomite lime, and Epsom salts. I'll just mix small amounts in water and Ph it before I feed her.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Hey @FerretWrangler :)
Blue print looks great, that's going to be a really nice sized screen :cool:
The shopping list sounds awesome, with the powdered amendments it's best to top dress and water as normal as much of that isn't very soluble and takes time to break down and become available :)
If you have an old fish pump lying around you could get some molasses too (unsulphured) and look into making a compost tea or two ;)

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
Hey @FerretWrangler :)
Blue print looks great, that's going to be a really nice sized screen :cool:
The shopping list sounds awesome, with the powdered amendments it's best to top dress and water as normal as much of that isn't very soluble and takes time to break down and become available :)
If you have an old fish pump lying around you could get some molasses too (unsulphured) and look into making a compost tea or two ;)
I was hoping you'd tell me if I should top dress, I'm new to dry nutes :D I've looked into tea but I don't really have the budget for it right now. If they do have unsulphered molasses I'll get some just for the sugars and amino acids. I've heard if you use a small amount in your water in the last couple weeks of flower she'll get bigger and sweeter.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Yes definitely best to top dress my friend :)
Tea can be cheap, you just need an inexpensive aquarium pump some molasses to feed the bacteria and some fresh compost or vermi compost as a starter. You can also go further and add things to that like kelp or guano ;)
Did you get a chance to get started on the scrog screen yet? Can't wait to see that filled with shoots :heart_eyes:

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
Yes definitely best to top dress my friend :)
Tea can be cheap, you just need an inexpensive aquarium pump some molasses to feed the bacteria and some fresh compost or vermi compost as a starter. You can also go further and add things to that like kelp or guano ;)
Did you get a chance to get started on the scrog screen yet? Can't wait to see that filled with shoots :heart_eyes:
We got rained out so I'm hoping tomorrow I can start :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Can't wait to see the screen in place then you're all guns blazing :)
You could build 2 half screens then you could run a couple of different strains? ;)

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
Can't wait to see the screen in place then you're all guns blazing :)
You could build 2 half screens then you could run a couple of different strains? ;)
I'll just divide the big one somehow for when I germ the ones you sent me. ;) How much of a difference does something like reflective Mylar make?

Back