Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

OFFERED Updated: fems of Durban Poison and hybrids

Varinaut

PLEASE READ: Going forward, I only swap with traders who assure me they will not re-trade MY seeds on this site, and my trader review will reflect this. Other trading sites, fine, but re-trading seeds on this site dilutes the value of seeds for the original grower and is discourteous, if not slimey, at best.

Prefer FEMs of either landrace or IBL strains. Here's what I currently offer for trade:

ALL ARE FEMS

Durban Poison (Dutch Passion)
Durban Poison x Malawi (Ace)
Durban Poison x CBD OG Kush (Kera)
Durban Poison x Jorge's Diamond (Dutch Passion)

willy

PLEASE READ: Going forward, I only swap with traders who assure me they will not re-trade MY seeds on this site, and my trader review will reflect this. Other trading sites, fine, but re-trading seeds on this site dilutes the value of seeds for the original grower and is discourteous, if not slimey, at best.

Prefer FEMs of either landrace or IBL strains. Here's what I currently offer for trade:

ALL ARE FEMS

I agree, very slimy!

willy

ALL ARE FEMS

Im interested. How does a trade work?

willy

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
Im interested. How does a trade work?

willy
🤠Good Question Willy you find the member that has the seeds you would like to trade for than the little black envelope under His/her icon click on it and you are in private messages PM than you 2 can do a trade and you can give addresses in this area it is safe also always hit the LIKE button bottom Right to show that you have read item that is the only way we know you read post. Thank you Humble Helper Alphatoy:mask:

willy

🤠
🤠Good Question Willy you find the member that has the seeds you would like to trade for than the little black envelope under His/her icon click on it and you are in private messages PM than you 2 can do a trade and you can give addresses in this area it is safe also always hit the LIKE button bottom Right to show that you have read item that is the only way we know you read post. Thank you Humble Helper Alphatoy:mask:

Thank you!

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom