usa will grow in india

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
hi, am so thankful that new button has arrived to make new posts.

i really appreciate the effort.

so last to last night i met a elderly guy who i was introduced by a friend after much of a converse we exchanged SEEDS WE HAD.
it was like gift and return gift.

he has a small land where he says he cultivates one or two plants for his own consumption. he is a nice guy basically.

so he promised me that he will cultivate 7 plants from the seeds i provide.

now what i want is DONATION of atleast 3 diff strains of USA may it be sativa or indica so that we can cross it with LOCAL INDIAN strains. and i will send back that hybrid seeds to USA.

if some one is intrested in the project they can donate us the seeds.
i will keep this website updated about how the growing is goinh with pictures :)

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
If you'd like some seeds I'm happy to oblige and want nothing in return :)
Good luck on your genetic adventures!
I've sent you a pm my friend ;)

Last edited:

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
i wished many people would have atleast joined the conversation.
as sunshine is donating seeds and i have some auto and many indian we dont need seeds any more

participation would be highly welcomed.

juju

Aug 27, 2018
I got a lot of crosses like Blueberry, Kushes, Dutch types etc..figure I would give them away instead of just sitting in the vault. I’m after land race strains. I want to preserve and make my own strains from the ground up. Recently made a Vietnam Black x Talk of Kabul (Afghan).

yazad

Jan 13, 2018
dear juju, i could not suceed growing thus could not grow for myself or as my plam was to help people with cancer thus i have dropped the plan. you can donate the seeds to the website insted

juju

Aug 27, 2018
Well if you ever come across some exceptional types please save the seed. We need more preserving more landrace strains. I we didn’t have landrace we would not have any modern hybrids. I will even pay for shipping. Good luck on the palm.

CrimemasterGoGo

Sep 16, 2018
dear juju, i could not suceed growing thus could not grow for myself or as my plam was to help people with cancer thus i have dropped the plan. you can donate the seeds to the website insted

What happened ? What went wrong with your plants? was it an outdoor grow or an indoor grow?

Back