Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Your Own Medicine

Register Ask Question

we seed out of baggie of gd weed

Canna316

Awesome man! I found a Grape Kush seed in a dispensary pack and felt like I was the luckiest guy in the world. I figured it would be a female seed due to the rules and regulations the growers for dispensaries have to follow so I am pretty stoked. I am looking to breed with her when I'm done my seed runs and starting with crosses, but would have to keep clones so I'm hoping to work with her last when all the pollen is collected from the males.

Last edited:
StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains

newbee123

Awesome man! I found a Grape Kush seed in a dispensary pack and felt like I was the luckiest guy in the world. I figured it would be a female seed due to the rules and regulations the growers for dispensaries have to follow so I am pretty stoked. I am looking to breed with her when I'm done my seed runs and starting with crosses, but would have to keep clones so I'm hoping to work with her last when all the pollen is collected from the males.
am not sure of the sex of it but only way to findout is to let it grow lol going keep it under led light for 4/5wks then put it under 250w hps for 2 wks then trun it to 12/12 under 400w hps c wa sex it is if its a girl ill trun hps to 600+
wa u think?

Canna316

am not sure of the sex of it but only way to findout is to let it grow lol going keep it under led light for 4/5wks then put it under 250w hps for 2 wks then trun it to 12/12 under 400w hps c wa sex it is if its a girl ill trun hps to 600+
wa u think?
Good idea, might not even need the 400w to flower depending on size of your grow area and plant count. For myself I'm more of a micro grower/pollen chucker so it takes me a little bit longer depending on what my goal is.

Canna316

wa u think?
Also what people say and some swear by is that they can sex seeds by the indention on the seed, for myself I found this to be not true when looking for a male.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠
Good idea, might not even need the 400w to flower depending on size of your grow area and plant count. For myself I'm more of a micro grower/pollen chucker so it takes me a little bit longer depending on what my goal is.
🤠I myself put my new ground breakers under a 225 than in 3 weeks place them under a 1500 for the rest of their life. this always works out great for me after the 3 weeks than I feed them every 5 to 7 days :grinning:

newbee123

🤠
🤠I myself put my new ground breakers under a 225 than in 3 weeks place them under a 1500 for the rest of their life. this always works out great for me after the 3 weeks than I feed them every 5 to 7 days :grinning:
am going to get a 7 og 10galn pot tomro and try to bush it out as much as poss goin to keep it under the L.E..D for another 4/5 weeks b4 I put it unde the H.P.S
what do u think?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠sounds good to me it seems to like the L .E D. its doing well under it the model of the green thumb ( don't change what your doing if its doing well ) 7 to 10 is great I myself use 7 gal and have never had problems. 🤪

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠if you have height in grow area pull your lights up higher that will make her reach and grow taller and don't top her yet topping will usually stop the height :)

StrainSupermarket.com - 100s of Breeders | 1000s of Strains
Top Bottom