OFF TOPIC Well shit!

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
It looks like I get to spend the next week on my own weird schedule. The wife's covid test was positive. And by proxy, I only sleep beside her, kiss her repeatedly, pass the pipe, I have it. They are only allowing 1 test per household so I cannot confirm but chances are good. So I'll get to spend more time with the girls, yay, right?

Gerald Rochon

Nov 3, 2021
It looks like I get to spend the next week on my own weird schedule. The wife's covid test was positive. And by proxy, I only sleep beside her, kiss her repeatedly, pass the pipe, I have it. They are only allowing 1 test per household so I cannot confirm but chances are good. So I'll get to spend more time with the girls, yay, right?
All the best to you and your wife for a speedy recovery

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Right now it is mostly a headache that took 2Nyquil, 3 ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer to knock out. And lethargy. Thanks for the well wishes everyone. We'll whoop this one too!

kent

Oct 13, 2020
Not a problem here, the beer I like is to damned expensive to drink when sick.
Hope you and the family get well soon ! That stuff ain't no joke , all my kids are grown and they and their families have all caught it . Guess this old man has dodged the bullet for now .