Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Problem What happened overnight

New Grower Questions & Problems

Problem What happened overnight

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
my moneys on root rot, it looks like they've got so wet they are literally dying and going to mulch, if you turned the pot out I wouldn't be suprised if it smelt pretty bad :poop:
many of the leaves are exhibiting hydration problems and are wilting on the plant which is a good sign that the roots are in a very bad way.
any update @Acestall ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
🤠 if you have some dry soil I would try to mix it into your wet soil it would help also sounds funny but drill or cut some larger holes in the lower side to get some air to the roots and last do not give her a drink for 6 to 7 days keep soil cool about 72 f warm temp rots roots faster . that's my 2 cents best of luck.
:worried:

Last edited:

Acestall

my moneys on root rot, it looks like they've got so wet they are literally dying and going to mulch, if you turned the pot out I wouldn't be suprised if it smelt pretty bad :poop:
many of the leaves are exhibiting hydration problems and are wilting on the plant which is a good sign that the roots are in a very bad way.
any update @Acestall ?
Yes the roots let me tell you I should of took a Picture there wasn't much at all really sad..I ended up with some rust fungus and root problems I'm sure there wasn't enough root to handle the wattering I thought it needed.. but I cut it down last week and I have some newbies growing this time I got some (big foot mycorrhizae) I'm going to focus on the root from now on

Top Bottom