WANTED Whatever happened to red hair seisamillia ?

kent

Oct 13, 2020
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Local law and DEA don't do fly overs unless they get a report from a call in . Most of the time when they start flyovers are around September and October when the weather cools , then they use infra red cameras on everything from choppers to cargo planes to do fly overs in the mountains. Pot gives off a different heat signature than other greenery and its easier to spot in the fall . The biggest mistake people make is trying to grow it on U.S. forestry land ,believe me when I say if you do they will find out .

dualityshift

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started working on this, started with orange bud seeds from msnl, six made it to maturity, only one female out of six and one male discarded. Four males had potency and one of those was a runt, the female looked like she was supposed to except for white hairs. She was pollinated by all four males as was a hybred ak47 x cush and a few early flowers of a durbin. The female has an enjoyable high but not potent enough, so on to round two. Orange bud used to be called skunk red hair or red hair skunk.
Pollinating a female with four males is a sure way to get a wide variety of characteristics, but you'll never know which male it was that produced the plant you like.

Jul 28, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Local law and DEA don't do fly overs unless they get a report from a call in . Most of the time when they start flyovers are around September and October when the weather cools , then they use infra red cameras on everything from choppers to cargo planes to do fly overs in the mountains. Pot gives off a different heat signature than other greenery and its easier to spot in the fall . The biggest mistake people make is trying to grow it on U.S. forestry land ,believe me when I say if you do they will find out .
That may be true where you are, here they start early in the south part and work there way north and only do visual spotting no infra red involved. Anymore they just take the plants and dont do anything else unless provoked by stupidity.

Jul 28, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pollinating a female with four males is a sure way to get a wide variety of characteristics, but you'll never know which male it was that produced the plant you like.
Need the variety, its an inbred line I dont care which male did what, on the second round I will test new males for the inbred line and make new hybreds at the same time with the new males.