WANTED Whatever happened to red hair seisamillia ?

Kyfarmer84

May 22, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some ol"timer probably has some of that strain stashed away.someone like maybe my uncle "doc" that has been growing since 1965 or so back in the hills of s.eastern ky.He was one of them growers that i had learned the most from..teaching me the fundimentals of growing mj.And at this time i now realize that he didint use ot even know the terminology that is use in explaining mj and her growing stages but he knew everything from breeding,cloning,topping,lst,hst,supercropping and drying and curing.its amazing to think of the way he and my other family made growing mj look easy.but i know now that there biggest tool,attribute,method,habit whatever one would call it is that they didint overthink things they didint get in there own way.and also alongside that they would always be consistant,always.so back to the question at hand,i dont know if i can but i will ask around.I know that nodoubt he gots some stuff he has been working on and over since like 1990.The stuff is a very heavy indica of some sorts very skunky but with a very sweet sugar cookie smell that would be considerd loud.like ak47 loud!!.And it is honestly lung crushing with also a cookie sweet taste.i dont know but id say its up there in thc something hover rd the 30,s.
Later, Kyfb

Jul 28, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started working on this, started with orange bud seeds from msnl, six made it to maturity, only one female out of six and one male discarded. Four males had potency and one of those was a runt, the female looked like she was supposed to except for white hairs. She was pollinated by all four males as was a hybred ak47 x cush and a few early flowers of a durbin. The female has an enjoyable high but not potent enough, so on to round two. Orange bud used to be called skunk red hair or red hair skunk.

kent

Oct 13, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just started working on this, started with orange bud seeds from msnl, six made it to maturity, only one female out of six and one male discarded. Four males had potency and one of those was a runt, the female looked like she was supposed to except for white hairs. She was pollinated by all four males as was a hybred ak47 x cush and a few early flowers of a durbin. The female has an enjoyable high but not potent enough, so on to round two. Orange bud used to be called skunk red hair or red hair skunk.
sounds like a wicked brew there !

kent

Oct 13, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There are a few of red hair strains. Around. Definitely the closest would be
Red hair mistress. Also red headed stranger, Mexican red hair, an red hair skunk. The mistress is I believe 100% indica. Also sensimilla can be any cannabis if it's seed free. Spanish for sensimilla means without seed.
you got my interest going now Cola !!!!!:yum:yum:yum:yum

Kyfarmer84

May 22, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i honestly didint know how many diff red strains there were but it seemed to me ol'uncle doc had quite a few phenos of it.and piney would be the exact smell id use to describe it.but not just ne pine taste and smell nah this stuff would stink the house up real quick and it wouldent put you in the couch it would put you clear thru it.def some of the best ive ever smoked.i really may afto visit the valley called buffalo and stop on ol'uncle docs and get me a few special beans.I really enjoy the conversation with all of yall it does my spirit great to help or give solid advice that you find successful.
And just as much i dont take lightly the amazing wealth of knowledge yall bless me with.Thanks again.Colamaker.keep on trucking brother your green hands and knowledge. Have never failef me.later,Kyfb

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
There are a few of red hair strains. Around. Definitely the closest would be
Red hair mistress. Also red headed stranger, Mexican red hair, an red hair skunk. The mistress is I believe 100% indica. Also sensimilla can be any cannabis if it's seed free. Spanish for sensimilla means without seed.
I've got 3 little Panama Red plants going. I hope it's good. If so I have enough seeds to grow and reproduce. So far so good.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yeah i honestly didint know how many diff red strains there were but it seemed to me ol'uncle doc had quite a few phenos of it.and piney would be the exact smell id use to describe it.but not just ne pine taste and smell nah this stuff would stink the house up real quick and it wouldent put you in the couch it would put you clear thru it.def some of the best ive ever smoked.i really may afto visit the valley called buffalo and stop on ol'uncle docs and get me a few special beans.I really enjoy the conversation with all of yall it does my spirit great to help or give solid advice that you find successful.
And just as much i dont take lightly the amazing wealth of knowledge yall bless me with.Thanks again.Colamaker.keep on trucking brother your green hands and knowledge. Have never failef me.later,Kyfb
Thanks for the kind words I'm humbled but even with having a green thumb an many years of growing its still can be a mystery and some strains can be challenging or they are just being little bitches. Cannibis can be a challenge for any grower. Especially outside and I have failed many times but gathered information on why I failed and learn from the mistakes. When I was learning we didn't have these sites to ask questions and local growers wouldn't give you the time of day. So it was different challenge of trial and error and lots of reading. I'm glad members use my advise to help with problems or learning how to grow in general. What I love is the group we have on here that sticks around and are true worthy growers or wanting to learn. Alphatoy, kyfarmer84, ras mountain, Jason, Varinaut, Kent, juddy, happyfew, dankstrainchaser, sativa kid, droidjordon, willy and thc. I know I'm missing a couple members but these members are here on a regular basis and have all been great with info and trades and conversations. This place is my happy place and love being a part of it with ya all.

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red hair sensi came from Columbia. Red Bud to compete with Mexican cartels. Still was pollinated and had seeds in most bricks. Dirt brown Mexican weed was 90$ a pound, Columbians came into with $40 an ounce RedBud fucked the market up, but had a better product. Cocaine was their specialty but the weed was high demand so they put the squeeze on Mexican drug market and that’s when shit got violent. Columbian Red Bud is a landrace strain of Sativa just very guarded still today. Changed the whole dynamics of weed in America. People started growing the Red Bud and crossing with strains coming to US soils from Indo Chinese markets from Vietnam War.

kent

Oct 13, 2020
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Red hair sensi came from Columbia. Red Bud to compete with Mexican cartels. Still was pollinated and had seeds in most bricks. Dirt brown Mexican weed was 90$ a pound, Columbians came into with $40 an ounce RedBud fucked the market up, but had a better product. Cocaine was their specialty but the weed was high demand so they put the squeeze on Mexican drug market and that’s when shit got violent. Columbian Red Bud is a landrace strain of Sativa just very guarded still today. Changed the whole dynamics of weed in America. People started growing the Red Bud and crossing with strains coming to US soils from Indo Chinese markets from Vietnam War.
yep it showed up around the time mexican dirt weed was abundant and the red hair was a welcomed relief .every now and then you would get a strain from africa which would be an exotic.

Kyfarmer84

May 22, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words I'm humbled but even with having a green thumb an many years of growing its still can be a mystery and some strains can be challenging or they are just being little bitches. Cannibis can be a challenge for any grower. Especially outside and I have failed many times but gathered information on why I failed and learn from the mistakes. When I was learning we didn't have these sites to ask questions and local growers wouldn't give you the time of day. So it was different challenge of trial and error and lots of reading. I'm glad members use my advise to help with problems or learning how to grow in general. What I love is the group we have on here that sticks around and are true worthy growers or wanting to learn. Alphatoy, kyfarmer84, ras mountain, Jason, Varinaut, Kent, juddy, happyfew, dankstrainchaser, sativa kid, droidjordon, willy and thc. I know I'm missing a couple members but these members are here on a regular basis and have all been great with info and trades and conversations. This place is my happy place and love being a part of it with ya all.
You said it all when you said "failed but learned from the mistakes" .For. Me it was that is learned just by watching my older siblings and i also failed many times also but as you also figured out that the mistake was now cofirmed a way not to do it!.process of elimination ,huh?.
I have enjoyed alot thru life thus far but there isint much but the birth of my daughter that tops running a flawless perfect run from seed or clone all the way to the home stretch =popping the jar on the atleast 1 month cured fresh flower!!!.And its even better than youd hoped for.You deserve the compliments your very dedicated and consistant.And if i know anything persistance is the main key to just about anything.
Later colamaker ,sincerely your fellow cultivator Kyfb

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You said it all when you said "failed but learned from the mistakes" .For. Me it was that is learned just by watching my older siblings and i also failed many times also but as you also figured out that the mistake was now cofirmed a way not to do it!.process of elimination ,huh?.
I have enjoyed alot thru life thus far but there isint much but the birth of my daughter that tops running a flawless perfect run from seed or clone all the way to the home stretch =popping the jar on the atleast 1 month cured fresh flower!!!.And its even better than youd hoped for.You deserve the compliments your very dedicated and consistant.And if i know anything persistance is the main key to just about anything.
Later colamaker ,sincerely your fellow cultivator Kyfb
I’ve probably made more mistakes than success. I learned the hard way about topping plants from a combine cutting the tops off my plants and to find them later all branched out and Y shaped full of buds. I had Johny Law chasing me through creek beds and trees before crawling into a bobcat den to loose them, that was scary as hell. Lost many crops to deer hunters, farmer, and weather, twice to tornado, and once to a flash flood. All because I didn’t want to pay the money for weed. Went through a dry spell for years while raising kids and now I have all these strain options and a forum of growers to connect to. Things have changed since the RedBud days, all for the better. Thanks to Varinaut for turning me onto this site. I’ve been a solo grower for a long time, very different to comprehend all the changes in genetics and the evolution of the culture.

Jul 28, 2019
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can be hundreds of miles from home and hear that whop whop whop of a chopper and get all nervous sweaty and shaking looking for a place to hide. The first ones were vietnam era choppers with guys hanging out the open doors. Got caught out in the middle of a bean field by one, never ran so fast in all my life. Yah good times being had by all.

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I was out gathering hay back in August 2018, when a military helicopter descended upon our farm. Suited up and armed to the teeth, they cruised across the property, approaching so close that I could see their sun glasses.

Thank God the plants were not outside, then.

Back