Who Sent These

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Who Sent These inside envelope was nothing outside was just my address and postage due they were packed in glass viles which made it great but i dont know what they are or who they are from please PM me the answer Thank You :mask:

Attachments

• MVC-057S.JPG
    MVC-057S.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 35

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Sorry for the confusion and postage due @Alphatoy Those are Green Crack I mentioned in PM> Glad to see they made it! I'm confident they did not get crushed as I went wild on packing. I was concerned they may not make it because I was reading after I sent them that postal letters can only be 1/4 inch thick. Must be why the extra postage. Anyway, some for you and some to send Yazad next time if you ship to India.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠That,s OK Postage was only $50.00 haha only kidding just 1 stamp cost. 50 cents the great thing about it was i was able to pay the post lady instead of going to the post office which is a bit away from me . sorry haven't been on here in the last few days sewer blockage flooded lower house worked my donkey off on it to get it right also went ahead and installed a new toilet bowel since i had to take old one out in other words for the past 5 or 6 days i have been playing in :poop: :mask:

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
🤠That,s OK Postage was only $50.00 haha only kidding just 1 stamp cost. 50 cents the great thing about it was i was able to pay the post lady instead of going to the post office which is a bit away from me . sorry haven't been on here in the last few days sewer blockage flooded lower house worked my donkey off on it to get it right also went ahead and installed a new toilet bowel since i had to take old one out in other words for the past 5 or 6 days i have been playing in :poop: :mask:
That's the shits! Hope your back on more soon.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Did you do a deal with JJuddy or ras.
Sorry Cola, I just realized I never answered this question. I have not done a trade with @Ras Mountain yet, but I have much respect for his mad grow skills. I don't really want to part with any of the few seeds I do have and don't have much of anything is larger quantities to trade with. @Juddy167 and I had a deal where I had some seed tubes shipped in trade for some seeds. The first try, seeds did not make it here, although I did just get some in the mail today from a resend. :grinning: Have you germinated any of those Banner x Narkush yet?

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Sorry Cola, I just realized I never answered this question. I have not done a trade with @Ras Mountain yet, but I have much respect for his mad grow skills. I don't really want to part with any of the few seeds I do have and don't have much of anything is larger quantities to trade with. @Juddy167 and I had a deal where I had some seed tubes shipped in trade for some seeds. The first try, seeds did not make it here, although I did just get some in the mail today from a resend. :grinning: Have you germinated any of those Banner x Narkush yet?
Not yet. Will probly for summer. I kinda save the regs for last. Had a bad early summer with my plants and a storm last year and had to replant and small harvest. So this summer I'm planting like 7 fems in 20 gallon pots and then I'll run 5 autos in 5 gallon pots for a mid summer harvest and run 5 more autos for the fall harvest with the fems. Hoping for good summer and harvest. Will probly germinate a couple different regs and if female ill swap an auto. I can only grow 12 at a time legaly. Might talk to my neighbor he only grew a couple last year so maybe I can work a deal to grow a couple over there. Lol

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Sorry for the confusion and postage due @Alphatoy Those are Green Crack I mentioned in PM> Glad to see they made it! I'm confident they did not get crushed as I went wild on packing. I was concerned they may not make it because I was reading after I sent them that postal letters can only be 1/4 inch thick. Must be why the extra postage. Anyway, some for you and some to send Yazad next time if you ship to India.
Damn it ! Now I want some green crack 😆

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
🤠I only wished when members send seeds they would put seed names on them somewhere :mask:

If we don't have a name for them? My seeds are all mixed, lol. As in I'm no purist with names and such. The very best gets pollen. Then I find something else to breed it with. A name gets lost or confused quite easily the way I've done things...

Mis-labeling is also rampant i'm certain.

But anyway if we agreed to do a trade it's because we both accepted the conditions. If those conditions include having X amount of specific seeds then yes, a label would be the expectation.