Who Sent These

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠my wife would be really pissed off at me if I grew a seed and didn't know what they were than we could not list it in grow diary right now my grow diary is over 300 pages plus I have a 2400 pages on Orchids wife and me likes to keep track. :mask:

Happyfew32

Jan 28, 2021
Damn thats crazy !! I dont have anywhere near that many in my journals 😄
Im glad you found someone to be with who accepts you and your passions and who actually helps you with it. Ive lost many girlfriends because they just never got it.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠 Over the many months I believe I let you all know at one time or another I don't puff I grow for my wife and her kids I have never tried weed I just don't have any ambition to smoke I guess that's from being a truck driver for 36 years they gave random piss test. But I do enjoy growing weed and Orchids maybe I should try cross breeding and get me a cannabis Orchid but I don't think they would match ones a weed the other a flower great imagination though :mask:

Ras Mountain

Jul 9, 2020
🤠 Over the many months I believe I let you all know at one time or another I don't puff I grow for my wife and her kids I have never tried weed I just don't have any ambition to smoke I guess that's from being a truck driver for 36 years they gave random piss test. But I do enjoy growing weed and Orchids maybe I should try cross breeding and get me a cannabis Orchid but I don't think they would match ones a weed the other a flower great imagination though :mask:

I completely understand not wanting to smoke, having never started. It's just not for everyone.

Have you ever taken it as food? There's a plethora of recipes for cooking. Happy pizza, budder, and tea come to mind.

It's very strange to see someone interested in growing Cannabis but not consuming it in one way or another. But I suppose I haven't seen it all yet.

Last edited:

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Nah your missing out alpha
🤠 I am 79 years young Juddy167so I don't smoke don't drink and am very close to not messing around with women I haven't missed a whole lot on life I just thank the lord for letting me be here every day I am here. and Ras at my age that's about the only thing I can do is grow plants I have 8 cannabis plants and 83 Orchids and a few rose bushes outside I do have a 10 foot by 15 foot glass house but cannabis is in tents in my man cave inside Plus I really enjoy trading seeds. or getting new strains a couple years ago I had 2 strains of seeds so I tried trading with Sunshine in UK I got his but mine went AWOL from the envelope my fault and he refused to make me re mail he is a seed bank himself you all know ( Sunshine's Seeds ) I would mail him seeds today if asked that's why I give out a few seeds myself without return seeds I now have in my seed bank 92 different strains yes I am a happy camper and a seed hoarder I grow about 24 different strains per year MY WIFE is real happy and no I sell none if I get to much I put them into my wash machine and make hash or I press resin I have fun at what I am doing in my old age :mask:

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
🤠 I am 79 years young Juddy167so I don't smoke don't drink and am very close to not messing around with women I haven't missed a whole lot on life I just thank the lord for letting me be here every day I am here. and Ras at my age that's about the only thing I can do is grow plants I have 8 cannabis plants and 83 Orchids and a few rose bushes outside I do have a 10 foot by 15 foot glass house but cannabis is in tents in my man cave inside Plus I really enjoy trading seeds. or getting new strains a couple years ago I had 2 strains of seeds so I tried trading with Sunshine in UK I got his but mine went AWOL from the envelope my fault and he refused to make me re mail he is a seed bank himself you all know ( Sunshine's Seeds ) I would mail him seeds today if asked that's why I give out a few seeds myself without return seeds I now have in my seed bank 92 different strains yes I am a happy camper and a seed hoarder I grow about 24 different strains per year MY WIFE is real happy and no I sell none if I get to much I put them into my wash machine and make hash or I press resin I have fun at what I am doing in my old age :mask:
I guess it is something to be proud of alphatoy, not drinking or smoking. Your enjoying life keep doing what you do, as long as your having fun and your happy thats all that maters.

Back