OFFERED Wild Thailand fem pollen

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Can you find JOTI Dutch Treat for sale anywhere? I only have the one DT going. Did, you get some of them finicky little DT beans to take off yet?
Nope; haven't seen the JotI DT in stock anywhere. I'm 1:4 with the DTs I got from you. Worth mentioning that I've been outta town all week and been too involved to get the promised Durbans in the mail to you. I'll get a burst of energy at some point and get them out, but wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nope; haven't seen the JotI DT in stock anywhere. I'm 1:4 with the DTs I got from you. Worth mentioning that I've been outta town all week and been too involved to get the promised Durbans in the mail to you. I'll get a burst of energy at some point and get them out, but wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten.
No worries, because I did forget lol. I still have several of the DT and DH left. I had two duds that I re-soaked and one finally popped and is just sitting there stagnant. I just wish they were even half as aggressive as some of these newer beans I got. The one and only DT I do have going seems to finally be taking off. Let me know if you want some more of the ones I have or I can try and pop a few more and get some starts going for you.

Last edited: