OFFERED Wild Thailand fem pollen

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
You read that right: Feminized pollen from World of Seeds Wild Thailand. The donor female was a fast finishing pheno -- harvested 10 weeks from 12/12 flip -- that produced some of the nicest bud I've had, and not for the faint of heart; strong, energetic stuff.

Since anyone trading for this will be able to produce several hundred fem seeds, I'm pretty much giving away the farm with any trade I make for this stuff, so I'm looking for something special. Here's what I'll consider:
  • Short-flowering IBL or landrace only
  • feminized seeds only, with exception of Dutch Treat from Jordan of the Island (they only sell regs)
  • Unopened breeders packs only
  • Dutch Treat regs, from Jordan of the Islands (yeah, I *REALLY* want some Dutch Treat)
If you have something you think I'll like, feel free to make me an offer.

wild-thai-fem-pollen.jpg

Last edited:

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
You read that right: Feminized pollen from World of Seeds Wild Thailand. The donor female was a fast finishing pheno -- harvested 10 weeks from 12/12 flip -- that produced some of the nicest bud I've had, and not for the faint of heart; strong, energetic stuff.

Since anyone trading for this will be able to produce several hundred fem seeds, I'm pretty much giving away the farm with any trade I make for this stuff, so I'm looking for something special. Here's what I'll consider:
  • feminized seeds only, with exception of Dutch Treat from Jordan of the Island (they only sell regs)

View attachment 15097
I attest to how amazing this strain is. Varinaut got the seeds from me last year as we have been friends for a while. I've grown over 40 plants from this strain to finish and it never hermes and produces some of the most amazing Sativa Weed You've ever smoked. I've bred it to a few different strains with amazing results. My guess is if you hit and old school Indica with his pollen and you are in for some serious seeds. I could go on about how amazing an opportunity this is. Strain Specs
Size: Medium Large with very tight internodes.
Health: Excellent with great sexual stabillity as it's never been BRED WITH FEMS.
Chemotype: 20% THC in a pure Sativa Chemotype with lots of THCV and this makes it a great Anti inflammatory, Appetite Supressant and Sports Weed. When bred with Gorilla Girl I got 25% THC in Sativa Jet Fuel.
THIS IS AN AMAZING ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY.

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Did you ever get any takers on the pollen? I just got into my premium jars of buds from my Wild Thai grow from last year. I can’t do more than two hits without getting white faced. This stuff is the bomb.
Yeah, I've a trade going on right now for the pollen that includes several strains that I've been searching for, so if they end up being the real thing, my dance card is full. Lemme know if you have anything to swap, or if you'd like a couple of Thai fems, you can just send me a stamped envelope and I'd be happy to send you a few in consideration for anything you might have to trade in the future.

And, I agree, the Thai will keep me happy for a long time; it's really is excellent.

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ive been looking for the WOS Wild Thai seeds for a long time now. I used to have a strain that would make me hallucinate. Ive heard this strain has that characteristic in med doses

It's strong stuff, but I don't know about hallucinatory. It is a daytime weed, though, with higher than average THCV.

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I've a trade going on right now for the pollen that includes several strains that I've been searching for, so if they end up being the real thing, my dance card is full. Lemme know if you have anything to swap, or if you'd like a couple of Thai fems, you can just send me a stamped envelope and I'd be happy to send you a few in consideration for anything you might have to trade in the future.

And, I agree, the Thai will keep me happy for a long time; it's really is excellent.
I am doing fine V, thanks for the offer. One of my girls stressed and produced forty seeds. By the time I found a couple on bananas on her it was too late. So I am set on seeds for a while. Good luck on the trade, can’t wait to see what you grow next.

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's strong stuff, but I don't know about hallucinatory. It is a daytime weed, though, with higher than average THCV.
It is some trip weed, but I haven’t hallucinated on any of it. It does keep your mind occupied for a long time and I especially like the way it relieves my arthritis pain. I’ve tried consuming some before bed, but you can’t sleep when your mind is is on this strain, it just takes you places In waves.

ThunderBolt

Apr 4, 2021
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

• Dutch Treat regs, from Jordan of the Islands (yeah, I *REALLY* want some Dutch Treat)

View attachment 15097
Hi from BC
I doo have DT Original in seeds and cross
Have now pure Thai 1976 and looking for donor, still any pollen to trade?

ThunderBolt

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
It is some trip weed, but I haven’t hallucinated on any of it. It does keep your mind occupied for a long time and I especially like the way it relieves my arthritis pain. I’ve tried consuming some before bed, but you can’t sleep when your mind is is on this strain, it just takes you places In waves.

You're definitely correct re: the quality of properly cured Thai. Not a smoker myself -- vape or edibles -- but I gave a jar of Thai that cured for 3 months at 57% to an experienced friend for evaluation, and he claims it is the best weed he's ever smoked; powerful, high energy, with an incredible, smooth flavor. Makes me want to roll one.

PirateJoe

Dec 10, 2020
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're definitely correct re: the quality of properly cured Thai. Not a smoker myself -- vape or edibles -- but I gave a jar of Thai that cured for 3 months at 57% to an experienced friend for evaluation, and he claims it is the best weed he's ever smoked; powerful, high energy, with an incredible, smooth flavor. Makes me want to roll one.
V , you got to try it. I’m telling you this shit is the bomb. I grew stuff back in the days when Sativa strains from Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam were coming back home with the troops, but nothing compared to Thai. If God smokes weed , this is it. There is a sweetness and aromatic that sets it apart from all other Sativa‘s.

K

Karl

I attest to how amazing this strain is. Varinaut got the seeds from me last year as we have been friends for a while. I've grown over 40 plants from this strain to finish and it never hermes and produces some of the most amazing Sativa Weed You've ever smoked. I've bred it to a few different strains with amazing results. My guess is if you hit and old school Indica with his pollen and you are in for some serious seeds. I could go on about how amazing an opportunity this is. Strain Specs
Size: Medium Large with very tight internodes.
Health: Excellent with great sexual stabillity as it's never been BRED WITH FEMS.
Chemotype: 20% THC in a pure Sativa Chemotype with lots of THCV and this makes it a great Anti inflammatory, Appetite Supressant and Sports Weed. When bred with Gorilla Girl I got 25% THC in Sativa Jet Fuel.
THIS IS AN AMAZING ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY.
Hi, might be interested but all I have is some started seedlings of future 1. I could purchase possibly. Karln77@ Hotmail.com

Varinaut

Jun 14, 2020
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hi, might be interested but all I have is some started seedlings of future 1. I could purchase possibly. Karln77@ Hotmail.com

Some of you might consider purchasing a pack of Dutch Treat from JotI for me and I'll send each of you a pack of pollen. My problem is being in the US, purchasing from JotI is both difficult and expensive, so much easier for a Canuck to purchase and relay to me.

Mitko

Mar 6, 2021
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

View attachment 15097
Would you be interested In getting some Afghan Kush (WOS) females made pregnant with this pollen? Will send you seeds after they're matured. I know it's a big favour to ask. Also Mandala Ganesh, Mandala Kalichakra,Mandala#1 would be chucked with this.... if you're interested let me know. I'll send you seeds no worries...😀

Sativa Kid

Jun 2, 2020
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Would you be interested In getting some Afghan Kush (WOS) females made pregnant with this pollen? Will send you seeds after they're matured. I know it's a big favour to ask. Also Mandala Ganesh, Mandala Kalichakra,Mandala#1 would be chucked with this.... if you're interested let me know. I'll send you seeds no worries...😀
If you get some seeds I would jump at the opportunity to trade. Afghan Khush should make a good strain with the Thai weed. Please keep me abreast.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Some of you might consider purchasing a pack of Dutch Treat from JotI for me and I'll send each of you a pack of pollen. My problem is being in the US, purchasing from JotI is both difficult and expensive, so much easier for a Canuck to purchase and relay to me.
Can you find JOTI Dutch Treat for sale anywhere? I only have the one DT going. Did, you get some of them finicky little DT beans to take off yet?

Back