what up FC!

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Calling out to any of my fellow growers that are willing to make a trip to Stillwater OK. Y'all I got clones, 3 strains 6-9 clones each and I can't bring myself to kill them off. My Littles tent is overrun and I have to make space somehow. I'd be willing to ship but don't know cost because they're already in solo cups.
Hit me up, we'll set a meet in town

Skywalker OG
Destination Wedding
Island Sweet Skunk

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
Calling out to any of my fellow growers that are willing to make a trip to Stillwater OK. Y'all I got clones, 3 strains 6-9 clones each and I can't bring myself to kill them off. My Littles tent is overrun and I have to make space somehow. I'd be willing to ship but don't know cost because they're already in solo cups.

Skywalker OG
Destination Wedding
Island Sweet Skunk
I wish I had space to take an ISS. That pheno you have is really very good!

M

Mr.Erik

Skywalker OG
Destination Wedding
Island Sweet Skunk
Sure

Mr.E

Jul 9, 2022

Skywalker OG
Destination Wedding
Island Sweet Skunk
Yeah

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021
Joheim

Skywalker OG
Destination Wedding
Island Sweet Skunk
Pm Inbound.... 🤙

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
I wish I was anywhere close to Oklahama. Not only so I could take you up on this offer, but you all are living the dream out there with your $2500 licenses.
I have a couple that are going to hurt me to cull as well, but I've got a tiny tent and I don't have the room for them either.

It is possible to ship clones, but the legality of it is not as clear as the farm bill makes shipping seeds. Somewhere like Alabama (lol) might not like clones coming through the mail.

gkornacki

Aug 12, 2022
I wish I was anywhere close to Oklahama. Not only so I could take you up on this offer, but you all are living the dream out there with your $2500 licenses.
I have a couple that are going to hurt me to cull as well, but I've got a tiny tent and I don't have the room for them either.

It is possible to ship clones, but the legality of it is not as clear as the farm bill makes shipping seeds. Somewhere like Alabama (lol) might not like clones coming through the mail.
I have given some thought to shipping clones. When I was a kid I was shipped Venus fly traps from a comic book in a plastic pot with a snap on lid. If the HARDY clone was in one of those and carefully surrounded by tissue paper I bet it would make it. Marked FRAGILE if that mattesr at all.

I don't know about legality but if you like we can test the process.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠problem is now it is getting pretty cold and here in texas it was to hot they dried up on our try but good luck. 🧙‍♂️

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
I'm going to be sending some clones out tomorrow to Ohio from Oklahoma. I'll report back. I sent some to Texas earlier this year with success

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Whats the packing strategy?
Individual cuts wrapped in wet paper towel treated with rooting hormone in ziploc. Paper towels outside of the bag, cushioning and insulating a little, inside small flat rate box. I've got 2 sister cuts(rooted at the same time) that were cast out because the bugs were really bad on them. They've been through 38°f nights, and still look ok. One of them looked good enough that I pulled her back inside last night and put her into quarantine. She's Pretty hardy for a sativa.

Back