Winter grow session 1

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Looking good. But I really don't think amnesia is an auto. At 46 days should have lots of flowering started since its usually done at 25 more days ish. Also if growing photos with autos I personally don't recommend as both have and need different light cycles. I run my autos 24 hours first couple weeks then I go 18/6 for the remainder. Autos wont do good at 12/12. But in this case I dont think its an auto so your probably fine. What wattage light are you using. Looks like your using a blurple light.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Just home made soil and rain water. Basic local garden ferts. DAP and seaweed. !!
Rain water is an excellent source. I am actually melting snow to water my plants. Be careful with garden ferts like miracle grow as the nitrogen content can be extremely high. I used last summer on a cup plants but I used less than half of what they say. I recommend fox farm big bloom and grow. Dont use grow nuts on autos. A goid soil is all it needs for the first couple weeks. Then fox farm big bloom at half strength when starting to flower. You can slowly build up bloom nuts but autos can be sensitive to nuts. They are part wild and can grow in shit conditions. So less is more sometimes on autos.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Just my grow opinion. Different growers have there ways they do things. I get results my way and im good with that. I have friends that can't grow it for shit. So I guess I'm doing pretty good. There are some great growers on here that have different grow styles like scrog, hydro, drip fed, outdoor ect.. take all that info and cherish it when you get it. Your local growers won't give you true help. They don't want you tapping into there business. So the info you can get from successful growers like ras mountain, Varinaut, Willy, sativa kid, Alphatoy, hanna myself, are some successful growers on here. I know I missed some names but all good.

DanrockOG

Aug 11, 2020
Looking good. But I really don't think amnesia is an auto. At 46 days should have lots of flowering started since its usually done at 25 more days ish. Also if growing photos with autos I personally don't recommend as both have and need different light cycles. I run my autos 24 hours first couple weeks then I go 18/6 for the remainder. Autos wont do good at 12/12. But in this case I dont think its an auto so your probably fine. What wattage light are you using. Looks like your using a blurple light.
The actual problem at the start was the soil. She got transplanted on the same pot with Sheelavathi then she took off.. I was running 18/6 till a week before but I needa flower little early so I switched. But I don't know when it'll bloom. Basically am a electrical engineer and by profession too, so it's a DIY light with 2 stage veg and bloom full spectrum. For bloom added more red lights.. However the diodes aren't cheap costed me around 80$. It has 145 diodes in total so real power is 290watts actual 2w diode equals 10W. But with good grow lights the plant grows better it seems. In india grow lights are not available so DIY method is best. What's your thoughts?

DanrockOG

Aug 11, 2020
Rain water is an excellent source. I am actually melting snow to water my plants. Be careful with garden ferts like miracle grow as the nitrogen content can be extremely high. I used last summer on a cup plants but I used less than half of what they say. I recommend fox farm big bloom and grow. Dont use grow nuts on autos. A goid soil is all it needs for the first couple weeks. Then fox farm big bloom at half strength when starting to flower. You can slowly build up bloom nuts but autos can be sensitive to nuts. They are part wild and can grow in shit conditions. So less is more sometimes on autos.
Bro those brands are not available here in India. Also grow soil are sold at high price. Am using DAP (Di ammonium phosphate) it has 18:46:0 ratio and along with seaweed working like a charm so far.

DanrockOG

Aug 11, 2020
Just my grow opinion. Different growers have there ways they do things. I get results my way and im good with that. I have friends that can't grow it for shit. So I guess I'm doing pretty good. There are some great growers on here that have different grow styles like scrog, hydro, drip fed, outdoor ect.. take all that info and cherish it when you get it. Your local growers won't give you true help. They don't want you tapping into there business. So the info you can get from successful growers like ras mountain, Varinaut, Willy, sativa kid, Alphatoy, hanna myself, are some successful growers on here. I know I missed some names but all good.
You're absolutely right sir ?

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
67 days getting close.
20201219_171114.jpg
20201219_171254.jpg
20201219_171359.jpg

Juddy167

Dec 15, 2020
Running house and garden with calcium carbonate magnesium sulphate ammonia sulphate. Bout switch too calcium nitrate and magnesium nitrate.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
I've never used the stuff. I use rain water or snow melted and well water. Fox farm big bloom and Good soil. Get plenty calcium and magnesium from nature. Yellowing on autos is normal on its ending of bloom cycle. The plant is using its own nutrition to put more energy into the flower. I dont like to pluck the yellow leaves can stress the plant and the plant needs them especially autos. Think of the leaves as rechargeable batteries they gather solar energy and store it to feed the plant.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
In my initial dreams it was supposed to be a Christmas smoke. But im thinking a little after. Bubblegum is the most mature just waiting for some more frost. Jack is in second and widow still has alot of white pistils still. If bubblegum finishes ill pull her and let the other 2 get more light footprint

Juddy167

Dec 15, 2020
Trust me really high quality nutrients way too go potassium hydroxide phosphoric acid nitric acid pure form elemental salts clean no impurities give you shiny plants my theory when carbos gone low gets high quality nutrients high nitrogen magnesium turn shines best looking green calcium carbonate makes look like crop magnesium nitrate and calcium nitrate make shiny dark highly potent in my eyes.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
In my initial dreams it was supposed to be a Christmas smoke. But im thinking a little after. Bubblegum is the most mature just waiting for some more frost. Jack is in second and widow still has alot of white pistils still. If bubblegum finishes ill pull her and let the other 2 get more light footprint
Yea, I see what you mean. I just chopped my little hobby grow. I was playing with Screw in light bulbs and was originally thinking the same thing about x-mas smoke. It will be dry by new year but not cured. Hope to have a good dozen new beans popping by 2021!