Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
20210107_151505.jpg
20210107_151331.jpg
20210107_151121.jpg
20210107_150849.jpg

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
As a close on winter session #1 and the Autos. As I am new to the auto grows I can say I was actually impressed with the speed from start to finish and the yields were decent for some small plants. But I did learn some things as I'm seeing them dry and cure. I am definitely pumping more nuts as I was doing a less is more theory to see how the plants reacted. I am going to run more lighting on the bottom canopy and 1 more on top. That should give me 400 true watts on top and 150 surrounding bottom. But for what I used on this grow the buds got pretty big at 230w top and 55w bottom. So definitely excited for the next grow. See if my changes pump up some even bigger buds.

DanrockOG

Aug 11, 2020
@DanrockOG how are your plants looking bro
Thanks for asking man 👍. It's sad cuz past week a rat ruined my grow space and 2 died outa 3. So hrt broken !! Due to rain water floods rats are more can't control. Anyhow my Amnesia survived and doing great ..
IMG_20210108_123443.jpg

Lst worked out well I hope.. she stretched out 50cm now and still stretching. Many bud sites and blooming, stinking 🔥.
Should I defoliate or no pls answer ?? And also how should I schedule my watering for this auto do let me know seniors 😀😀 that red light is for bloom spectrum with IR should I keep only red or both the veg ?
Happy days all 🎉

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
I wouldn't defoliating on a auto especially in bloom. You will stress her and yields will be small. Though autos can grow in some shit conditions but do not like to be cut in bloom cycle. The short veg time is the only safe way to do your topping. As lighting i think its to soon for just the bloom red w/ ir. I would use both veg and bloom lights. Looking at pic your just starting to bud which is changing from a pre flower stage to full flower stage. You still probly have 6 to 7 weeks of flowering. I would keep veg and bloom lighting going for at least the first month of flowering then second month switch to bloom. Bloom nutrients as learned on my grow i was going half strength and buds grew nice size and dense but as drying they are becoming a little fluffy now. Curing will tighten em up a little but they definitely need more nuts and im using a little more light wattage on next grow.
Bummer you lost some plants. But at least you got 1 to focus all your attention on now. Also watch out for monkeys 🐒 🤣

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
As for watering depends on plant and how much its drinking. If outside and warm you might need to water every day or every other day. If inside it may only need once every 3 to 4 days and depending on nutrients your using, follow there directions. Mine was every other watering use nutrients. Some plants drink alot and some don't. Every grow even with same strain can grow different. Always keep that in mind. Some plants can be babies and some can be dominant.

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
I would recommend getting a multi tester for ph, soil moisture and light. Can get on amazon for like 10 to 15 bucks.

DanrockOG

Aug 11, 2020
I wouldn't defoliating on a auto especially in bloom. You will stress her and yields will be small. Though autos can grow in some shit conditions but do not like to be cut in bloom cycle. The short veg time is the only safe way to do your topping. As lighting i think its to soon for just the bloom red w/ ir. I would use both veg and bloom lights. Looking at pic your just starting to bud which is changing from a pre flower stage to full flower stage. You still probly have 6 to 7 weeks of flowering. I would keep veg and bloom lighting going for at least the first month of flowering then second month switch to bloom. Bloom nutrients as learned on my grow i was going half strength and buds grew nice size and dense but as drying they are becoming a little fluffy now. Curing will tighten em up a little but they definitely need more nuts and im using a little more light wattage on next grow.
Bummer you lost some plants. But at least you got 1 to focus all your attention on now. Also watch out for monkeys 🐒 🤣
Yep sure 😊. I won't defoliate her. Also I'll keep both the veg and bloom running for another 3 weeks.
Lol I gotta watch out for rats now 😂. Already killed 3 😀 hope they won't show up till my harvest.

DanrockOG

Aug 11, 2020
Hello all !! Hope y'all rolling good. Here's the update on Amnesia auto..
IMG_20210126_230740.jpg

IMG_20210126_231010.jpg

IMG_20210126_230911.jpg

She's getting some frost and stacking up nice and steady. it's almost 80days. She's frozen from sprout for about 2 weeks that y'all know before. She just stretched out for 2 feet and stopped. Also I have no idea how long it will take to finish 🤔🤔

Is there any other way to get more frost and yield ?? . Am just feeding sea weed mixed along with water no other ferts. When should I start flushing her ?? Kindly share some advice.
Peace out ☮️☮️

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Definitely not ready. You lost a good 2 weeks of frozen state. Im betting 100 to 110 days. Buds are very young. As for frost an yield. You will probly get more frost but since not using any real nuts your only getting what the plant has stored and a little sea weed which helps but not anywhere near what the buds need. Your buds will look pretty but in the end will probly deflate like a balloon when drying. But the plant looks good. As for yield. Your plant has its buds sites formed. Thats about all the bud its gonna give.

DanrockOG

Aug 11, 2020
Hello grow fam hope y'all dopin good 😀
Just finished my harvest for this run. This Amnesia was a great run for me cos I've pulled around 90 grams dry from an auto !! Many thanks for the tips and advice to grow an autoflower. My first grow was definitely a flop but this grow gave me satisfaction. Finally the smoke was potent 👌 with clear head high and long lasting for 5hours. As of now am taking off from growing and gonna go for a voyage. See you all soon 😊😊 next vacation !! Peace out ☮️☮️
IMG_20210209_175337.jpg

Colamaker

Oct 8, 2020
Hello grow fam hope y'all dopin good 😀
Just finished my harvest for this run. This Amnesia was a great run for me cos I've pulled around 90 grams dry from an auto !! Many thanks for the tips and advice to grow an autoflower. My first grow was definitely a flop but this grow gave me satisfaction. Finally the smoke was potent 👌 with clear head high and long lasting for 5hours. As of now am taking off from growing and gonna go for a voyage. See you all soon 😊😊 next vacation !! Peace out ☮️☮️ View attachment 14834
Awesome