wish to trade for

BrotherRandall

Aug 22, 2021
Hi AlphaToy,

I just recalled where I saw some Charlotte’s Web high CBD regular seeds. They have a pretty cheap 5-pack of regulars available at https://www.anhgenetics.com/shop.
This is a Southern California based seed company with decent pricing... I know you were looking for trades, but this is probably the best source for cheap Charlotte’s Web seeds.

I see seeded Mrs.Frankenstein almost looks ready with her seeds popping out of the calyxes from your mot recent updated media upload. ETA?

I’ve got a bunch of strains to share for our trade when you’re ready.

Take care and God bless,
Randall

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Thank You for the site that is what i am looking for CHARLOTTE'S WEB but i am looking for a trade i live on a set income and have even a hard time sending seeds and mail lost about all my savings on the last stock market crash but people like Jason and a couple others sent me extra stamps and this is how i can trade I Thank them from the bottom and top of my Heart for this so i will keep looking for a trade of CHARLOTTE'S WEB. the only reason i can grow with lights and electricity is i have 61 solar panels on my roof and they take care of about 1/3 of my bill and yep Mrs Frankenstein is just about ready to Harvest between the 11/21/21 and 11/27/21 since i brought here back in she is producing a bunch more calyxes so i am going to milk her to the end 🧙‍♂️

Last edited:

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
I will check around on this end of the map Alphatoy .maybe we can locate some for you .
Where were you located again Kent? Alphatoy, I may pick up a pack and send ya a couple if I can wing it. I've been wanting some too.

Time Traveler

Jun 21, 2021
Hey humble helper did a search; very few real results from reputable sources. Used the link from the post A&H genetics 5pk $27 stated to be feminized seeds photoperiod. Check the link if it's what you looking for; if so your on my Christmas list.

Jason

Mar 16, 2019
Hey humble helper did a search; very few real results from reputable sources. Used the link from the post A&H genetics 5pk $27 stated to be feminized seeds photoperiod. Check the link if it's what you looking for; if so your on my Christmas list.
With shipping to Washington it is $35 for the five pack of Charlotte's Web and they are regular seeds from what I can see.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠 Thank you Jason, and Time Traveler my friends yes i have found them also on the web but have not found the money i can grow great plants but have not found out on how to grow money. i stuck a dollar in good soil but it just set their giving no roots. ha ha 🧙‍♂️

Back