would be very garetfull for any tips

newbee123

Oct 25, 2019
I have started these white witch fems they r just comin in to there 3ed week of veg
tell me what u think thanks alot

Attachments

• IMG-20191018-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20191018-WA0007.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG-20191018-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20191018-WA0008.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 146

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Welcome to FC @newbee123 :)
So far so good by the looks of things!
Soil mix looks okay and no signs of nute burn or obvious signs of overwatering, so if this is your first grow give yourself a pat on the back and roll yourself a dooby ??
How long are you planning to veg these girls and what are you intending to feed them?
Any questions you have please feel free to post them up, we're all here to help each other ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?welcome newbee123 to the FC Family we know you will enjoy it here at FC we have a bunch of great growers here at FC we hope you keep your Thread up so we may see your Grow if you need help here at FC just ask and members will be happy to help Again newbee123 welcome to the FC Family your girls look great very interested in what Sunshine asked you hope you are a regular here on FC Please keep us updated. :)

newbee123

Oct 25, 2019
Welcome to FC @newbee123 :)
So far so good by the looks of things!
Soil mix looks okay and no signs of nute burn or obvious signs of overwatering, so if this is your first grow give yourself a pat on the back and roll yourself a dooby ??
How long are you planning to veg these girls and what are you intending to feed them?
Any questions you have please feel free to post them up, we're all here to help each other ?
I was going to veg for 8 wks for last Friday so 7 more weeks in veg
do u think this would be ok ?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
8 weeks is quite a long veg period, let's see how they're looking in 20-25 days and gauge it from there.
If you're vegging for the full 8 weeks you'd be well advised to consider low stress training (lst) and/or topping and supercropping to create plants with an even canopy (more info in the grow faq)

cannabis-lighting-sweet-spot.jpg

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?Howdy newbee123 have you been growing very long or is this your first grow me I have been growing a little over 1 year now but Sunshine is the Wizard?‍♂️ of grow on here I think he has been growing since the dawn of time,:p he can just about answer any question asked I have gotten most of my knowledge on cannabis from him but their are a lot of knowledgeable growers on FC feel free to visit our site First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent but do visit Sunshines thread he grows some sweet product I am always bouncing around here every day I can so is Sunshine their is a great seed store on here with great specials also we have a seed swap area but like I said feel free to bounce around THC is the administrator of the site so if you get lost just ask him he knows the site a Great person I could go on and on .:grinning:

newbee123

Oct 25, 2019
this it my 2sec grow alphtoy the last one didn't go to well but they were autos I didn't realy like them am hopin these ones will b more to my liking lol there look well atm they are 3wks old I started them under a 300w led then mover them from small tent in ti them hps lighjt just not Friday there but Friday last I have my hps set at 250w atm am going to trun the light to 400w on Friday u think at b ok for them?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
You should be fine putting them under the 400w aslong as temps are in check and you don't place them too close to the light so you avoid burning/bleaching.
What size containers are they currently in? hard to tell from the pics but they look like 3gal? Ideally move them to 5 or 7gal pots so you have plenty of root space. Good luck and keep us posted!

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?I Am right behind Sunshine I myself use a 7gal and have never had any root problem in them I also use a 150x10 = 1500 watts full spectrum lighting that have done me great what part of the world do you live at me here Texas USA:)

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?a lot of my plants I only give about 5 weeks veg 8 weeks is pretty fer going you should be able to veg grow flower and harvest in about 3 months if you have everything going good. :)

newbee123

Oct 25, 2019
You should be fine putting them under the 400w aslong as temps are in check and you don't place them too close to the light so you avoid burning/bleaching.
What size containers are they currently in? hard to tell from the pics but they look like 3gal? Ideally move them to 5 or 7gal pots so you have plenty of root space. Good luck and keep us posted!
there in 3gal pot but I only have 7ft of room in the we room am doin them in I have 5 in it do u think this is tomuch?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?I myself am raising 14 plants in about the same area 10 of them are in 7 gal pots I have 2 tents about 2x2 feet each I have 4, 7gal in each tent and 2 outside tent and 4 small pots staggered in one tent so there are 8 plants in one tent now that's a lot. in a 2x2ft tent it just depends on how you use your space. ?

newbee123

Oct 25, 2019
ill g
?I myself am raising 14 plants in about the same area 10 of them are in 7 gal pots I have 2 tents about 2x2 feet each I have 4, 7gal in each tent and 2 outside tent and 4 small pots staggered in one tent so there are 8 plants in one tent now that's a lot. in a 2x2ft tent it just depends on how you use your space. ?
ill get there alphatoy I also have a 2x2 tent with 300w led in it am not usin it atm don't want the kids to see it blol

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
?newbee123 where are you located me Texas USA :p don't forget to give us a like button ? the less friends and family that knows you grow the better off you are. especially if you live in a state like mine.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Back