Finally moved her in!

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by FerretWrangler, Aug 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. FerretWrangler

FerretWrangler Well-Known Member

Her Ph was 3.0, I managed to get her to 5.1 with the first watering. She hates the fan so far, but it'll make her tough :)

Sunshine likes this.
  2. Sunshine

Sunshine Well-Known Member

FerretWrangler likes this.
  3. FerretWrangler

Another pic
    I definitely will, I'm gonna build it around thursday, and make it about 8-10 inches above soil. I'll probably top soil up again right before I build it.

4. Sunshine

Can't wait to see the scrog, she is going to absolutely love it :heart_eyes:
    What size screen are you going to build ? :)

5. FerretWrangler

About 20-22 inches in depth, and around 30 inches in width, if you think that's enough, with white twine, and each square will be 1.5 or 2 inches in diameter.

6. FerretWrangler

I hope it works ;)

Sunshine likes this.
  7. Sunshine

3ft x 2ft sounds great, try and make it as large as is practical if you can go 4ft x 2ft even better :)

8. FerretWrangler

I'll get it as big as I can, I'll need to reposition the light but no biggie. The fan keeps it cool-warm but it's making her leaves claw a little, it broke a weak finger on her biggest bang leaf. I've noticed here recently, she went from all five finger leaves, to 50% 5 finger and 50% 7 finger. Is this common?

9. Sunshine

10. FerretWrangler

I was planning on getting that exact one soon ;) and that's awesome, so it actually could be super lemon haze, which is 70% sativa and 30% indica, and that's what I was told it was.

Sunshine likes this.
  11. FerretWrangler

@Sunshine so I need to put her at 24/0 for 3-4 weeks right?

12. Sunshine

I'd put her on 20/4, using a cheap plug in timer. This will give the diodes time to cool off and prolong their life :idea:
    You could go with 24/0 for a week though to get her back into veg mode a little quicker :)
    The Super lemon haze will be awesome ;)

13. FerretWrangler

Cool, I sure hope so :D any recommendations on a cheap timer? Here's a pic of what it looks like from the outside. I have a blue sheet and black plastic hung to stop all light leaks :cool:

Sunshine likes this.
  14. Sunshine

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  15. FerretWrangler

16. Sunshine

That's almost certainly due to your ph being so low, locking out important nutrients :(
    Next time flush until your runoff reads 6.8 you're going to need to get it into the higher numbers to combat this ;)
    I think the addition of the guano may be the culprit here, next time use a lot less like a fraction of the amount :confused:
    Nothing a good flush/reset won't correct though :)

17. FerretWrangler

When she dries out I'll try to get her to a better Ph, I used sooo much water getting it up higher than five, she was starting to droop and look sad, so I figured 5 or so was close enough in one watering. And I am going to switch to fox farms soon because I'm all out of botanicare, and I don't think ff has guano.

Sunshine likes this.
  18. Sunshine

19. FerretWrangler

Sunshine likes this.
  20. Sunshine

No need to repot you can just top dress and water it in :)
    As it's fast acting it should correct the problem pretty quickly ;)