Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now

Finally moved her in!

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by FerretWrangler, Aug 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. FerretWrangler

FerretWrangler Every day I'm Wrangling

That's even easier than i thought :) Is there anything else she may need/like? I think my light meter says around 300 lumens but I don't know if it reads led correctly.

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

This is a must for me as an organic/natural grower :)
    https://www.amazon.com/MycoBloom-En...F8&qid=1503875599&sr=1-6&keywords=mycorrhizae
    These don't like light and would need to be added to the top of the soil then soil added/topped up on to it ;)
    Ideally these would be added to the planting hole prior to adding plant to maximise root contact but you can still add now :)
    I'd go with this too, instead of the fox farms
    https://www.amazon.com/Down-Earth-A...r=8-2&keywords=fish+blood+and+bone+fertilizer

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    FerretWrangler likes this.
  3. FerretWrangler

That's a powder fertilizer right? Is it for veg and bloom? And is 1 lb enough? If you think it'll do better than fox farms I'll give it a try because they're about the same cost.

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

1lb should last you several grows if not years! :)
    I wouldn't get too caught up in veg and bloom ferts, you want to build a healthy living soil and feed the soil which in turn feeds the plant ;)

5. FerretWrangler

I assume this will keep her more or less organic? It could also give me more tasty buds right? I've heard soil feeding can improve taste/smell/potency.

ThC likes this.
  6. BudMonster

BudMonster Active Member

7. FerretWrangler

Marshydro 300w led.

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

9. FerretWrangler

She's doing well, she's a little hungry, and her Ph moved to 7.1 over the last day or so, soil feels dry up to my second knuckle so I suppose she needs a drink soon, but my soil meter is still reading 8/10 wet at mid root level so that's confusing. @Sunshine How do i water her inside and enough to get runoff? I have a clear plastic tote I could set her in, but that doesn't seem optimal. I'm gonna move the light up today because she looks a little light stressed. She's getting a major tan, most of her younger stems are the color of autumn Olive or almost cranberries. I'll get pics up in a few ;)

Sunshine likes this.
  10. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Hey @FerretWrangler :)
    The ph is slightly above optimal but we're in the right ball park now so that's great!
    Setting her in the tote isn't a bad idea, just put something under the pot so it's slightly elevated ;)
    If your meter is reading 8/10 I'd hold of watering for a few days maybe wait until it goes down to 5 then give her a good soaking until you get 15% run off :)