Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now Ask A Question

free seeds from SUNSHINE

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by growinnblowin, Sep 6, 2017.

1. growinnblowin

growinnblowin New Member

like a couple of us lucky ones i received some free seeds from sunshine the fruit bowl and the indoor spice mix im only germinating one at the moment due to lack of matierials needed do to a lack of cash ive had a lil trouble getting it to germinate an my understanding a couple ppl are having trouble with this as well i put a lil LAB which is lacto acid bacillium in the water an put it on a seedling mat i think with this all you will need is a lil more time i believe they are still viable will just need a lil tlc to get going as i got mine to crack open last night after three or four days

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Great to see you over here @growinnblowin :D
    Really good to hear your seeds arrived safely, can't wait to see them grow into dense sticky buds :heart_eyes:

3. BudMonster

BudMonster Active Member

growinnblowin and FerretWrangler like this.
  4. growinnblowin

growinnblowin New Member

inside rockwool scrog veg+bloom powder nutrient line with push an lab serum at the moment got a couple amendments to make to that when my cash flow gets better

Purpljack and Sunshine like this.
  5. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Purpljack likes this.
  6. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

I am also using l.a.b.... Also f.p.j... In compost mix for soil. Trying all organic for 1st time. Glad to see you posting here. I will follow this for sure.✌

Sunshine likes this.