Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now Ask A Question

*** GONE**

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by InternationalBeanSmuggler, Oct 8, 2017.

1. InternationalBeanSmuggler

InternationalBeanSmuggler Well-Known Member

n.bk/oihihj;ilhnol/hb;iuhb;/ikb;ik/hb/;kuihnk/

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Wylde Bobb, 420boss and Sunshine like this.
  2. FerretWrangler

FerretWrangler Every day I'm Wrangling

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Loving the look of those tasty jamaican sativa buds :heart_eyes:
    Cannot wait to see how these turn out. Subscribed!

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

That's excellent @InternationalBeanSmuggler, hopefully a good sign of things to come!! I'm very interested to follow these :heart_eyes:
    Is this germination a mix of Jamaican strains or from 1 particular batch?
    These will need minimum veg for sure and some jedi lst but this is going to be fricking awesome :party:

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

SOG sounds great! The 1 x 1.5foot area should be plenty bright enough with the single 300w :cool:
    Hope you get lots of girls from the Jams :sun:

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

8 hempy bags sounds like a good shout and lower maintenance too :sun:

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

I'll be very interested to see how the soilless hempy goes, the nutes look like good choices for the job :cool:
    Are you going with hempy buckets? or bags? and if you go the bag route, how will you create the res? are you going to sit them on a tray/in a tub?
    You could probably get 3 30x60cm tubs in there at a squeeze, then have 2 containers in each tub giving a total of 6 hempy pods, I think 6 larger containers may be a good look for that tent and make your life slightly easier :)

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Everything's looking irie mon :cool:

10. BudMonster

BudMonster Active Member

cool beans im watching this thread :eyes:

11. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

12. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Excellent choice @InternationalBeanSmuggler !!! Vermicompost is amazing stuff, I was about to do an article over the past few days about diy vermicomposting but have yet to get round to posting it :)
    My mini vermicompost setup was made with 3 28l tubs stacked, that worked well and suprisingly it doesn't get smelly at all and produced some amazing castings ;)
    Only problem I had at one stage was fungus gnats which happens when it gets too wet and needs more shredded paper/dry inputs. I use red wrigglers which are very easy to take care of. It's retired at the moment due to current situation but am looking forward to the day when I can make some more :)
    Your soil will be very alive with that as your base, which you want to maintain, so watch your tap water and if you have to use it leave it out for as long as possible prior to application ;)

13. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

14. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

6 bags sounds perfect for that tent! :cool:

15. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

6 square foot of space is what you're working with and you've got 132w of actual draw going into the 300w light approx.
    That comes out at 22 watts per sq foot which is a little on the low side but can definitely work with indoor bred/worked strains but for a landrace sativa from Jamaica it probably won't be enough to get large buds. So yes, good idea on getting another unit ;)
    Veg time wise I would get them settled into their new pots and then give them about 2-3 weeks veg max :idea:
    Doing a scrog is an excellent idea can't wait to it all setup :)

16. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

I think another one exactly the same as you have would be perfect for the job! :sun:

17. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

You're probably looking at approx 2oz or so per light with the landrace strains :)

18. InternationalBeanSmuggler

Well i have 4 white widow just came up ! what should i do 3 Jamaicans 3 WW?
    I also have the 2 AK47 Sisters.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  19. InternationalBeanSmuggler

When i get the 11.4L pots for the rest of the Jamaicans im thinking of rigging two scrog nets. being sativas i anticipate the beanstalk growth of the main shoot i can train these into the upper cannopy / scrog net. the lower branches train into a lower canopy into the lower scrog net. This will give me a quicker rejuvenation time. Any thoughts on this anyone ? I could potentially cut a lot of time down.

Sunshine likes this.