Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now Ask A Question

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'FC Members Chat & Introductions' started by MadScientistcr, Jan 3, 2018.

1. MadScientistcr

MadScientistcr Member

Have been to other forums and i really like the small communities where people get to know each other and this site seems really good for that. Like a sanctuary.

Here we have my two outdoors, a Pineapple Chunk by Barney's Farm and also some Golden Tiger by ACE.

HppHrvst.

PS.: Hello @JaxxMunster ! 20171231_095850.jpg 20171231_095823.jpg

2. MadScientistcr

MadScientistcr Member

3. FerretWrangler

FerretWrangler Every day I'm Wrangling

Glad to have you here @MadScientistcr! Those are some nice looking girls ;)

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Welcome to fc @MadScientistcr :) Looks like a nice day and night time combo right there :yum
    The golden tiger sounds particularly interesting, have you run it before? Loving the sound of malawi and thai flavours combined :grinning:

420boss likes this.
  5. MadScientistcr

MadScientistcr Member

I haven't run it until now, very vigorous plant but it does take a while to finish...

6. BudMonster

BudMonster Well-Known Member

those pineapple chunk buds look dank mate welcome

7. Cheesey

Cheesey Member

8. MadScientistcr

MadScientistcr Member

They got GO Box for the first part of the grow, during veg. Now, i am using this... It's only to make the plant go on with the flowering, but it's what i am using right now...

I am mixing 5mg to every gallon. The tag says 10mg, but i measured EC and ppm and they were high enough with only 5mg, at about 1400ppm, or 1.2 EC.

It's made by a Costarican company, i really hope it produces good results cos it;s only $5 a pound of the stuff...

20180105_080040.jpg 20180105_080058.jpg

9. Cheesey

Cheesey Member

that's a crazy good price a pound of it should last years?

10. Legal Eyes

Legal Eyes New Member

Hello @MadScientistcr loving those colas when do you think theyre gonna be ready

11. MadScientistcr

MadScientistcr Member

Hey there! The Pneapple Chunlk i think one or two weeks tops. But the Golden Tiger deppresses me, it's still got like 9 or 10 weeks to go...

12. Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker Member

Welcome MadScientist! Looking forward to see the trimmed cured Pineapple, that strain sounds insane mate, looking great too

13. RasGanesha

RasGanesha Member

what up dude??

14. Sticky

Sticky New Member

nice patio grow bro

15. Pinkle

Pinkle Member

i can almost smell them

16. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Tasty looking flowers @MadScientistcr !! What does she smell like?
    How's the Golden Tiger getting on?

17. MadScientistcr

MadScientistcr Member

Pineapple Chunk tastes very hashy, i expected it to be more fruity u know. But it's very couch lock this weed. Potent but it gets to you in installments and lasts for a while. The Golden Tiger on the other hand i cut two to three weeks earlier. Lack of sativa experience, and even so, i blacked out last night with it. Made me some Rosin and killed it. WOW man! God forbid i let it finish... Gonna grow GT again, in the near future...

18. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

The ancestry of the GT sounds fascinating! If it's that potent taken early, jesus, that is going to be absolutely insane full term :dizzy:
    Shame the Pineapple wasn't fruitier but it looks like you did a good job with her and she turned out nice and frosty :)
    Do you grow indoors too or mainly outdoor?

19. BudMonster

BudMonster Well-Known Member