Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now Ask A Question

help diognose the problem

Discussion in 'New Grower Questions & Plant Problems' started by yazad, Jan 13, 2018.

1. yazad

yazad Member

hi i am a medical paitent from india.
    though poor i collected some money to purchase a autoflowering seeds from greenhouse.nl

my plant is 47th day old

she was doing just fine till i sprayed neem oil (indian so easily available ) + little soap water mix..

now she has lost her charm. her leaves looks clawed. her tips are drying (maybe because they were touching the walls)
    her gowth has slowered.. i have put a 100 watt 8500 lumens 6500k light on top.. please help

Attached Files:

BudMonster, ThC and Sunshine like this.
  2. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Hello yazad and welcome to fc :)
    Can you tell us more about your light? is it led? can you show a pic? was she grown from seed under this same light?
    Have you fed your girl anything?
    What's in your soil mix?
    You used neem oil because you had a pest problem?

3. she was under the sun till she was 20 days old. then from 21st day i kept her under 50watt flood light led. 6500k 3000 lumens till she was 45 days old. then from last couple of days i changed the 50 watt led flood light to 100watt led flood light 6500k 8500 lumens.
    though indoor my setup is poor as me.
    i fed her little amount 2 tea spoon of 10.10.10 fertilizer as i had never used anything in her till now. i used human urine once. (30th day) she was all fine... THEN ONE DAY I SAW FEW ANTS LIKE THINGS CRAWLING ALL OVER. she was still best looking plant.. now i chose neem oil and soap water to spray... and that made her leaves clawed and her charm lost. she looks sick. her tips dryed mayebe bcz it was in cntc with walls.. i made more space so leaves dnt touch the walls now.. the soil is made upp of 30% cocoa 30% perlite 40% soil and wormicompost. it is a 20litrs container. tempreture here has gotten 32 from last monts average of 20

Sunshine likes this.
  4. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

I'd give her a good spray down with plain water to rinse off the neem oil, the soil also looks a little dry, with your temps currently above average she will prefer to be slightly moister.
    Try to treat the soil like a sponge, moist but never soaking and don't let it dry too much before next watering particularly with the high temperature.
    Which strain is it you're growing out of interest? and what made you choose an auto?

5. ok i will spray plain water.
    the soil is moist infact i thaught i over watered it so ADDED SOIL from top so it looks dry to u..

i chose auto flowering because i have ZERO experience in growing.
    i knew i cdnt make a light leak proof setup for dark periods for to grow.
    i wanted harvest fast.
    i din wanted to make any mistakes so i chose auto.
    i was on parox and lithium for 3 years wich was so hard to stop. one fine day i met the doctor and was firm to stop the treatment. they diognosed me for ocd. bipolar i was bad ridden for 2 months because of the withdrawal symptoms of paroxitine.

am proud to say today is more then 3 years frm i stoped the treatment and i got my life back my parents are so happy. my whole diognosis WRONG.. but the medicines took my sleep.. u became insomniac for 3 years. cannabis helps me sleep.. and has given me a different vision to life.

Sunshine likes this.
  6. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

I'm glad to hear you've found your natural medicine yazad! :)
    You're doing well for your first grow! Which auto strain did you choose?

7. i ordered few diff strains from greenhouse.nl but somehow i sillily mixed the 2 seeds.
    it must be from these 2. kalshnova,dimondgirl, i tryed a lot but cdnt find.

i am keeping lights 24 hrs onn.
    india has powercut of 1hour a day.

my concern is.
    1. it doesent look 50 plus days old. why is so. why does it look so small.

2. i have ph up and down and a water ph measuring electonic pen. but dont know if i shd adjust as everything was just dine till now. and WE DNT FIX IF ITS NOT BROKEN. right!

3. i will send u list of other seeds wich i have those all too are auto flowering. so from next grow we can be sure wich strain it is.

Sunshine and ThC like this.
  8. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

It happens my friend, Im sure it will be great either way :)
    I agree it isn't the size I'd expect for 50days but it does look fairly healthy so don't worry too much. What size is the pot? Personally I would have it in a 5gal/20litre pot to give maximum space for root growth ;)
    Sometimes the autos do grow pretty compact so it could be the genetics, but also with autos it's similar to growing 12/12 from seed in that any deviation from perfect conditions has a big impact on the yield outcome.
    100% agree with this! She looks well fed also so lean off the feeds for a couple of weeks and just give plain water.
    Next grow bigger pot from the start, under the light from the very beginning and I'm sure you'll do even better but as I said I don't think you're doing badly at all for a first attempt :)

9. thank you for your response. am thankful.
    i will leave her alone for a week now.
    i will make a new post if i get some trouble in the future.

Sunshine likes this.
  10. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

No trouble at all my friend, good luck! :sun:

11. yazad

yazad Member

hi this is update on my girl. the leaves wich were sprayed neem are dying like this... they are crispy fragile. but the new leaves are again healthy

Attached Files:

Sunshine likes this.
  12. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Nice to see it coming back strong, good work @yazad! :)

13. yazad

yazad Member

hi, majority of my old leaves died and today fell off upon a gentle touch..

i kept them on a side in the same pot.

greatfully new leaves are replacing the old.

new leaves are comming on the bottom,middle,and top of the plant.

i know i stressed this auto too much.

i think i will give it 2 more weeks in veg to recover then put her in flower by reducing light just to 10 hrs or less

14. yazad

yazad Member

i have sprayed neem because of ANTS i lost my leaves and almost killed my plant STILL AINTS ARE ALL OVER THE PLANT.
    those are black ants all over.

Sunshine likes this.
  15. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Compost tea applied as a spray may help. Another thing to try would be a chili spray which is quite easy to make, just don't get any in your eyes :)

Making the Chili spray

1.) Get a sauce pan - fill with one pint of water - put on lowest flame possible (do not boil !!!).
    2.) Chop 4 -5 Habanera/chili peppers fine. Chop open seeds and central membranes, as the power lies there.
    3.) Simmer chopped peppers for 20 minutes - making sure not to boil (you will destroy the active proteins).
    4.) When you put your head over the pan and the wispy-steam stings your eyes, the Calicleaner is ready.
    5.) Pour the Calicleaner through a fine mesh strainer - a little fine grit is OK - let cool in a clean bowl.
    6.) Pour room temperature contents in a mister spray bottle. Your are ready to apply.

HOW TO APPLY Chili spray
    1.) Put on gloves, and wear a mask, or at least put a bandana around your nose and mouth.
    2.) Turn off all fans - you do not want this spray in your eyes!!!
    3.) Spray the bottom of EVERY leaf - starting with the bottom leaves first, work up to the top.
    4.) After the bottoms are done, hit the tops and the stems.
    5.) Squirt liberally in new leaf pods - tightly wound new leaf growth (the small mites hide there).
    6.) Get the heck out of the room till it clears.
    7.) Repeat procedure with each plant.
    8.) Spray the soil, the pots, and the floor or earth around the area to kill dropping mites and stop migration.
    9.) Wash hands with soap and water when complete - the stuff will heat-up skin for 4 hours.
    10.) DO NOT WORRY. Though the stuff is lethal to mites, the plants love it.

16. yazad

yazad Member

hi, do you see any pre flowering?
    old leaves have fallen off and some new came (neem oil disaster)
    my light is 22hrs led 100watts 6500k 8500 lumens.
    small fan.
    only water + seaweed (4drops/litre)
    this is almost 2.1 months old now

Attached Files:

Sunshine likes this.
  17. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Hey @yazad :) I can't see any obvious preflowers from the pics, try taking some closer shots of the top of the plant.
    I hate to say she is looking much worse than before, on friday last week she was looking strong and vibrant now she doesn't look so good.
    The leaves are showing a problem with the roots, the soil needs a lot more perlite and this is your main issue.
    As a result of the lack of perlite she has now become overwatered, meaning her roots cannot breath.
    You must now wait until she is almost wilting before watering again to avoid any further damage and be very careful with watering going forwards.
    How much water do you give in one go at the moment? How frequently?

18. yazad

yazad Member

:( fuck neem oil,
    1 litre 4 days.

19. yazad

yazad Member

this is the top view

20. yazad

yazad Member

IMG_20180122_112558.jpg IMG_20180122_112558.jpg IMG_20180122_112600.jpg IMG_20180122_112608.jpg IMG_20180122_112615.jpg IMG_20180122_112601.jpg IMG_20180122_112612.jpg IMG_20180122_112614.jpg IMG_20180122_112603.jpg IMG_20180122_112603.jpg

Sunshine likes this.