Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now Ask A Question
  1. FerretWrangler

FerretWrangler Every day I'm Wrangling

Too much nutes, too little water, or too much sun?

Sunshine likes this.
  2. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

@FerretWrangler this wouldn't be caused by too much sun also unlikely to be caused by too many ferts :)
    Is there good drainage in the pot? It's a problem in the root zone, probably overwatering but hard to tell without a bit more info ;)

FerretWrangler likes this.
  3. FerretWrangler

It has great drainage, and it was so hot and dry yesterday the peat was blowing away in the wind, so in the afternoon I gave it a few tablespoons of nutrients and about 1.5litres of filtered water. This happened over night.

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Could well be that the soil over dried and some of the roots near the surface died off :)
    Take the guess work out of watering with one of these
    https://www.lowes.com/pd/Moisture-Light-and-PH-Meter/999989626 ;)
    Sometimes the top of the soil can look very dry but a few inches down the soil is actually quite moist
    Don't worry too much about it, try to water by pot weight or ideally get a meter which will last several runs :)

FerretWrangler likes this.
  5. FerretWrangler

I'm getting on of those for my indoor setup.

Sunshine likes this.
  6. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

I'd get one for your girl when you're next near a lowes, they're very useful and help take the guess work out for new growers ;)
    She'll be fine though, they are incredibly hardy plants and the rest of her looks aok :)

7. RasGanesha

RasGanesha Member

how big is this plant? youre showing me two leaves... that, in no way, should represent the entire plant. The wholes are from bugs. the yellowing is whatever.. you're outside and its hot as fuck out west. It could just be a lack of N...lack of Mg... or just the plant doing its thing.

Show the entire plant.. and i can maybe give you some advice.

Most of my girls are yellowing but still majority green. you gotta hold them green for as long as possible. how many dead leaves do you see? I am well over 100 dead leaves on the bed and more on the plant.. yet they are still raging. its an outdoor plant.. leaves will get cannibalized.

8. FerretWrangler

I posted a pic like this for people who've been following my grow, and know what she looks like RasGanesha, I didn't expect you to help at all anyways since you're such a big shot and "know lots of people but I don't know you" >=| besides, this is a thing of the past, it's been days since I plucked those.