Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now

High vs Flavour

Discussion in 'FC Members Chat & Introductions' started by Midnight Toker, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker Member

Recently managed to obtain a decent quantity of greenery, the price was fair and the nugs very dense and incredibly well trimmed :party:

Having done a few bowls and jays of this new "city weed" let's call it. I've found the high to be excellent, a real lose yourself in thought and freeze time kind of high, just what's needed after a long busy day rushed off your feet :heart_eyes:

But here's the sticking point, the City Weed doesn't have a big flavour :broken_heart:

Which leads me to ask you FC'ers, what's more important to you, high or flavour???
    gt1.JPG gt2.JPG gt3.JPG gt4.JPG

420boss, ThC and FerretWrangler like this.
  2. FerretWrangler

FerretWrangler Every day I'm Wrangling

Looks dank @Midnight Toker . I've had alot of different no name strands from different places that were similarly afflicted with underwhelming taste. I find I look for a balance, but really stinky tasty stuff gets me excited, like it's more of a treat. I guess as I only get "decent" bud that's seedless but not too spectacular around here, anything that can make itself known as unique i.e. taste/smell really does it for me.

Sunshine, Midnight Toker and ThC like this.
  3. Midnight Toker

Midnight Toker Member

Inclined to agree with you @FerretWrangler , there's definitely something special about that stinky, "smell it through the bag baby" kind of buds. Having said that, just finished work and settling in to a my first fatty of the night and its definitely hitting the desired spot. Maybe i'll have to crack a cold one to appease my tastebuds :)

FerretWrangler and Sunshine like this.
  4. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Flavour and smell are slightly more important than the high for me as you can always smoke more :dizzy:
    Having said that, I was given a few buds recently by a friend as a gift and the flavour was pretty mild but the high was extremely enjoyable and sociable :)
    But yes, the stinkier and tastier the better :p

5. RasGanesha

RasGanesha Member

ill go with the high.. im smoking to get high.. be it super high.. or mellow active high..

ThC and JaxxMunster like this.