Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now Ask A Question

Indoor second try

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by Nate, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Nate

Nate Active Member

After loosing my last grow to the cold I am starting again. Same equipment new genetics.

2. Nate

Nate Active Member

Let’s start out by telling you what I’ve started I have four girls doubt cookies that are seedlings along with six Fruitbowl. Then one black I caddy that is roughly 4 weeks and a clone of that that is one week. Then 1 four week old fruit bowl and a sativa dominant clone. @Sunshine 0A3C8766-6EFD-4FDF-A0F5-B84C49CAB3A1.jpeg First pic is a fruit bowl that is 2.5 weeks from bean. 1747B3CB-BEBA-4C59-B52A-3B5B1A3B1C31.jpeg Secon pic is the BEC below from left to right is BEC,FB, and sativa dom clone C75DA696-1E1B-49EC-B469-6E4D9A66716A.jpeg

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

The cold snap was pretty brutal @Nate, I feel your pain!
    Looks like a really nice variety of strains you got going there, I hope you get lots of fems from the FB :)
    The BEK clone looks lovely btw
    Did you get much flowers from the last run? Hopefully some to keep you going.

Cheesey and BudMonster like this.
  4. BudMonster

BudMonster Well-Known Member

how long u gonna veg for mate

5. Nate

Nate Active Member

I’m probably not going to veg for near as long as I did last time. Maybe till the youngest ones under the bloomspect is a month. Figured I’d keep the others vegging until they can go outside of course cull and clone as needed. @BudMonster. @Sunshine I got close to an O kid say It all tastes terrible so I’m going to make it into edibles. Thanks I’m hoping to get quite a few clones from that one for the outdoor crop.

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Nice one @Nate! I haven't had any edibles for too long :yum
    What you thinking of cooking up?
    Great idea on the clones :)