Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now Ask A Question

Indoor second try

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by Nate, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Nate

Nate Active Member

After loosing my last grow to the cold I am starting again. Same equipment new genetics.

2. Nate

Nate Active Member

Let’s start out by telling you what I’ve started I have four girls doubt cookies that are seedlings along with six Fruitbowl. Then one black I caddy that is roughly 4 weeks and a clone of that that is one week. Then 1 four week old fruit bowl and a sativa dominant clone. @Sunshine 0A3C8766-6EFD-4FDF-A0F5-B84C49CAB3A1.jpeg First pic is a fruit bowl that is 2.5 weeks from bean. 1747B3CB-BEBA-4C59-B52A-3B5B1A3B1C31.jpeg Secon pic is the BEC below from left to right is BEC,FB, and sativa dom clone C75DA696-1E1B-49EC-B469-6E4D9A66716A.jpeg

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

The cold snap was pretty brutal @Nate, I feel your pain!
    Looks like a really nice variety of strains you got going there, I hope you get lots of fems from the FB :)
    The BEK clone looks lovely btw
    Did you get much flowers from the last run? Hopefully some to keep you going.

Cheesey and BudMonster like this.
  4. BudMonster

BudMonster Well-Known Member

how long u gonna veg for mate

5. Nate

Nate Active Member

I’m probably not going to veg for near as long as I did last time. Maybe till the youngest ones under the bloomspect is a month. Figured I’d keep the others vegging until they can go outside of course cull and clone as needed. @BudMonster. @Sunshine I got close to an O kid say It all tastes terrible so I’m going to make it into edibles. Thanks I’m hoping to get quite a few clones from that one for the outdoor crop.

6. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Nice one @Nate! I haven't had any edibles for too long :yum
    What you thinking of cooking up?
    Great idea on the clones :)

7. Nate

Nate Active Member

Well I wound up getting arrested for a failure to appear warrant I got on a dwi. During the 40 days I was in jail my brother had to sell all my grow equipment to pay my fines. So looks like it will be a while before I can get all new equipment. So I figured I’d start 5 of the 7 auto Candycanes that CropKing sent to replace the ones that didn’t auto last crop and put them outside.

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Oh man, very sorry to hear about that Nate!
    Outdoors sounds like a good interim plan. Hopefully you can pick up some cheap bits of craigslist to get the indoor underway again.
    It's good to see you back on site, fingers crossed for a nice outdoor crop!
    Are you digging them straight into the dirt? starting them indoors? raised beds? what's the plan my friend?

9. BudMonster

BudMonster Well-Known Member

good luck outdoors mate

FerretWrangler likes this.
  10. brexit

brexit New Member

Be patient! Good luck

Sunshine likes this.
  11. Nate

Nate Active Member

I’ll probably start them outside since I don’t have any lights anymore. I’m thinking I should just put some in the dirt and some in the 7 gallon smart pots I got. I’m thinking I should start them in 3 weeks which will be around the first of April.

12. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

@Nate google the results some people are getting with off the shelf led light bulbs! Some of the results are spectacular and many growers are smashing 1 gram per watt with them, worth thinking about?
    7 gallon sounds like a good shout for outdoor, plenty of space to grow some monsters!