Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now

Jack What?

Discussion in 'Outdoor Growing' started by Purpljack, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

I bought (as advertized) some Jack Herer(purplepheno). Not a x. Anybody heard of it. Grew it?????

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Is this the Purple Jack ? :)
    https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/purple-jack
    I've grown out Herer a couple of times but not had a purple pheno yet. Such a great hybrid bringing together 3 of the best original strains NL/SK/HZ :cool:
    Which bank did you buy the seeds from? Sounds really interested, looking forward to watching this one :)
    Subbed

Purpljack likes this.
  3. BudMonster

BudMonster Active Member

Purpljack likes this.
  4. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

Kinda like an individual selling, orders bulk from here or there. Trying to be seed bank. Many out there.

5. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

I read up on j.h. , it has 4 phenos, i didn't see 1 said purple.?.?.?. You never know. Ad doesn't say purplejack(the hybrid). Says Jack Herer(purple pheno).?.?.?.. We'll see!

6. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

From what i read, C99 came from a Jack Herer bean, found good male from same bud and bred, inbred, inbred some more. Wha lha C99. Humm? If lucky a purple princess???????✌

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Sounds good! Should be a very interesting one :)
    Hope it's a girl ;)

8. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

If it turns out male, any way to save pollen?

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

@Purpljack you can store it in a freezer in paper in a jar with a dessicant like rice, you can also mix it 50/50 with flour and freeze it in an air tight container. It can stay viable for a couple of years or more like that :)

10. BudMonster

BudMonster Active Member

be interesting to see if it turns purple

11. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

I signed in overthere and seen your reply. There's some good people there. They have trusted trader list at c.s.traders. some trade bean for bean. ✌TBK PURPLJACK

Sunshine likes this.
  12. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

How's the Jack coming along any update ? :)

Purpljack and BudMonster like this.
  13. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

Well it's getting that time of yr. Should finish outside while getting cooler✌

Sunshine likes this.
  14. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

Gonna chop and hang tomorrow, can't get more purple than this!. I expect a cpl. Kilos!!!!. Watcha think?

Sunshine likes this.
  15. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

Naw! Just joking, but seriously!

Sunshine likes this.
  16. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

17. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

:joy:
    Loving the terracotta pots! How long does the outdoor season have left where you are? :)

18. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

Well, hard to say. I've seen many,many christmas in short pants and tank tops. Then again i've seen the cold come in november. Nov. usually starts frosting midway. Dec. Might have 1 freeze. Jan always froze thru feb. Last freeze mid march. But i bought house 15 18 years ago and waited tull april to plant in yard(annuals, tropicals and shrubs) spent 300.00 on plants. Froze the next weekend and killed 200 worth. So the next year i waited on 3rd week of april to try agian and i'll be damned if the next weekend it froze and killed 200 more $ worth. So , freak freeze 2 yrs in row. So i went to the woods and dug up local flora native to area, all plants survived and thrived. Had prob best(at least in top 10) in neighborhood. Should hav plenty time for 2, 3 more wks under 400mh. Fingers crossed won't be a freak year. I started 2 months ago. Bugs, paranoiya, birds made me turn on lite to give fighting chance to get more than 1/2 oz.. First time growing had BAD LUCK outside in dirt. Went inside and like a nuclear grow bomb went off. But i aint giving up. I will master outdoor k.n.f. notill.✌

19. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Sounds like you've got around 10-12 weeks until the weather turns/season ends, it's going to be challenging to get a decent return in that short a time. Are you not tempted to crack on with the 400mh, with a few weeks veg you could easily get 200g+ :)
    You could probably get 2 runs off them by revegging the girls between now and next season then plant out the thick stalked reveg's for a third harvest outdoors? :sun:

20. Purpljack

Purpljack Active Member

Yea i was going to leave it on till good size. Another 3-4 weeks.