Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now

*** JAMAICAN LANDRACE SATIVAS FROM DIFFERENT GANJA FARMS IN THE MOUNTAINS**

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by InternationalBeanSmuggler, Oct 8, 2017.

1. BudMonster

BudMonster Active Member

bang tidy mate

2. InternationalBeanSmuggler

InternationalBeanSmuggler Well-Known Member

3. InternationalBeanSmuggler

4. InternationalBeanSmuggler

Sunshine likes this.
  5. InternationalBeanSmuggler

Unfortunately the Jamaicans so far dont looking strong growing and good . I will have to start more as im not happy with flowering these off as they are at all !
    It will take time to go through beans finding good ones i guess free from disease etc.
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-28 at 23.28.04.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-10-28 at 23.28.59.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-10-28 at 23.30.50.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-10-28 at 23.31.41.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2017-10-28 at 23.50.34.jpeg

Sunshine likes this.
  6. InternationalBeanSmuggler

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-29 at 11.54.20.jpeg
    This was the Sativa seed from the weed with the bubble gum smell to it. Considered top grade in Jamaica.

420boss and Sunshine like this.
  7. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

The soil looks a little bit dense to me, I think you need to up the perlite in the mix and the ones that are in the current mix water less frequently as it's holding too much moisture and not enough air :idea:
    When they look like that it means the roots are unhappy and can't breathe ie too wet not enough oxygen.
    If you can get a cheap soil probe moisture meter it would be an investment. I'm sure if you poked one into the bottom of the plastic bag/cup you would find that it's saturated.
    Good luck @InternationalBeanSmuggler once you've got the soil mix right the rest is easy :)

8. InternationalBeanSmuggler

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-29 at 13.15.37.jpeg
    [email protected] . exactly heavy pots not enough perlite. Will dry out then they will get better. Also put more perlite in the mix when the cloth bigger 11.4 L pots arrive.

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

10. InternationalBeanSmuggler

Yes ! Thanks. Should i repot the girls ? Take the mix out add perlite and cut the pots / bags in half making smaller pots until the big pots arrive or should i do nothing and simply let them dry out and repot later ?

11. InternationalBeanSmuggler

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-30 at 11.50.58.jpeg

I decided to take action by repotting but i think its too late ! I really fucked em up... Not sure if its better to start again rather than nursing my fuck ups...!!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    Sunshine likes this.
  12. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

I'd hedge your bets and pop some replacements in the same pots ;)

13. InternationalBeanSmuggler

Ive just ordered 3 blueberry am germinating 2 Jamaicans also right now, I have 6 spaces. Maybe 1 more Jamaican and do 3 blueberry and 3 Jamaicans.
    Start again in Jiffy pucks then into proper pots with mix with enough perlite.

This lot are i guess graveyard now as not worth the light wasted on them really !

14. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

You'll love Blueberry for sure! Who's did you order (which seed bank) ? :)

15. InternationalBeanSmuggler

I love blueberry . For me its one of my top five.

16. InternationalBeanSmuggler

Strain: Blueberry
    Seed bank: Our Own Source
    Genetics: Original Blueberry Hybrid
    Flowering Period: 8-9 weeks
    Indoor height: Medium
    Yield: 500+ gr./m2
    THC Content: Good
    Characteristics: Fantastic aroma and is a good all round performer
    Original Blueberry feminized single cannabis seed. Blueberry is a really nice skunk plant that grows with a fantastic aroma and is a good all round performer. Ideally it is not really a commercial croppers choice but for someone wanting a unique and really smooth buzz this fruity little cannabis plant will be a real treat.
    Flowering times for Blueberry is around 8-9 weeks and the genetics are mostly indica based so the buds form in dense clusters with nice purple and blue coloured nuggets. Plants generally grown medium height and won't stretch overly high and they produce a good yiled of high THC rich smoke.

Our supplier for these is highly reliable and we have purchased the seeds in bulk to be able to bring you this great price for a really great product.
    We have purchased in bulk some very popular strains for a good price and still retaining premium quality. Blueberry is a unique strain that is successful in yield and tastes exceptional.

420boss likes this.
  17. 420boss

420boss Mantis Whisperer

blueberry is one of the best tasting and highs you can get :D

18. InternationalBeanSmuggler

Ok. I have 6 places/ spaces for 11.4 Litre pots..
    I ordered some 3 Cali Orange and 3 Super Lemon Haze.

So first flower run will be 3 Jamaicans. 1 Cali Orange 1 Super Lemon Haze . 1 Blueberry .

Sunshine likes this.
  19. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

20. InternationalBeanSmuggler

Ok the damaged seedlings have been repotted and i will put 12 Jamaicans around the outside and the indicas i have in the middle of the pots. Here are the 12 seeds , all very different sativa beans from Jamaica.

WhatsApp Image 2017-12-03 at 12.51.44.jpeg

Sunshine and FerretWrangler like this.