Dismiss Notice
If you're a new member then please visit the introductions forum, you can also take part in competitions and FREE SEED giveaways courtesy of our members as well as live chat. Get your beginner growers questions answered swiftly in the growers forums where our expert members can set you on the righteous path to delicious flowers! Be cool and enjoy :)

Moroccan Hash

Discussion in 'Hash & Concentrates' started by Sunshine, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:23 PM.

1. Sunshine

Sunshine Member

Hey peeps, here are a pic of some nice Moroccan Hash :)
    Not full melt but the high is very interesting for a hash.
    It's actually quite motivational and has a lovely biscuity flavour and aftertaste. Great for sessioning with a glass of wine or a cold beer :D

2. BudMonster

BudMonster New Member

nice one @Sunshine looks really nice there mate havent had any decent hash for too long. im almost tempted to go on an excursion to the dam to just spend a few days smoking nice hash :)

3. nuggy

nuggy New Member

Oh sheeet. That looks so nice does it fluff out or is it squidgy

4. I made some nice bubble hash a few months ago. 2 oz of gorgeous green mids turned into 3 g's of dry crystals. Still, I would love to try some Moroccan or at least be able to make some out of frosty seedless.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017 at 11:21 PM
    BudMonster and ThC like this.
  5. Sunshine

Sunshine Member

@FerretWrangler Bubble hash is excellent! I bet that tasted great :D
    It's definitely worth visiting morocco if you get the opportunity ;)

6. Noted, I was just talking about that region with the gf, i will specify Morocco when she gets home tonight!

Sunshine likes this.
  7. Sunshine

Sunshine Member

@FerretWrangler Marrakesh is fun :) Definitely worth a visit!
    @nuggy It's fluffy rather than squidgy and very tasty ;)