Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now

New light, need help!

Discussion in 'Indoor Growing' started by FerretWrangler, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Uncle_Al

Uncle_Al Seasoned Grower

With that level of illumination which is more than I'm using in my big grow, I would expect a period of regeneration maybe three or four weeks then shit will begin to really start popping. I am using 2 x 400 w mh in my big grow. BTW and off the record your ol lady is pretty cute. Yeah that's a compliment. But don't tell her I said that or her head will get big.

FerretWrangler likes this.
  2. FerretWrangler

FerretWrangler Every day I'm Wrangling

@Uncle_Al of course she's cute! And she's so much more than that. Anyways, I'm waiting to pop seeds but I was wondering if this puck could work for cloning, and if I really need a dome?

3. FerretWrangler

FerretWrangler Every day I'm Wrangling

20171013_122511.jpg

Sunshine likes this.
  4. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Using a dome is recommended and will slow transpiration so less likely to wilt and fail. Keep it on for 10 days or so then you can remove it all being well ;)
    You can use see through party cups as domes or cut up plastic bottles or food packaging :idea:
    I'd clone in plain water the pucks work but in water you can see exactly whats happening and for a beginner your success rate will be higher :)
    https://freecannabis.com/resources/cloning-the-very-easy-way.8/
    Temperature is the key with cloning, you want indirect/low intensity light and temps around 23-26c :sun:
    It's very easy to make an aero/bubble cloner with 2 plastic sandwich tubs, the see through ones - you can use the air pump you bought already and the bottom of one sandwich tub as the dome for the other :)
    Something like this
    [​IMG]

5. Uncle_Al

Uncle_Al Seasoned Grower

No likey the pucks, bad puck luck. I haven't really gotten my cloning act together so I don't feel like I can give you good advice there