Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now

NOW SOLVED **PIC POSTING ISSUES**

Discussion in 'Announcements, Support & Suggestions' started by ThC, Sep 6, 2017.

1. ThC

ThC Administrator Staff Member

Good Evening FC :)

Firstly I'd like to apologise to anyone that has been frustrated trying to upload images to their albums.

I've just now gone ahead and removed all limits on image uploads and tested this with a 16MB aerial image of Bangkok which uploaded successfully.

Please please please, if you encounter any issues whatsoever attaching or uploading images let me know so I can resolve this issue for you as a matter of urgency.

Thanks,

ThC

Purpljack likes this.
  2. ThC

This has now been fixed ladies and gentleman.

Apologies this has taken a little while to debug but we got there in the end.

ThC

Purpljack and Sunshine like this.
  3. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Great work @ThC glad you managed to sort it out you definitely deserve a bowl :cool:

Purpljack likes this.
  4. Uncle_Al

Uncle_Al Seasoned Grower

Still buggy for me I resized some photos to post

Purpljack likes this.
  5. ThC

6. Uncle_Al

Uncle_Al Seasoned Grower

To answer the question,I am unable to upload 2.5mb jpegs not all are that big but all turn up file size error, just tested right now 2.5 mb no go

7. Uncle_Al

Uncle_Al Seasoned Grower

Maybe this one, 2.1mb reduced ratio in camera still file error

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Weird @Uncle_Al I can upload even 20MB pics no problems

9. ThC

Thanks for the feedback @Uncle_Al and @Sunshine.

This is a little odd as permissions are the same for all users so in theory everyone should be able to upload even very large images.

Could you please send me a link to one of the images you're trying to upload @Uncle_Al so I can replicate and debug the error.

Thanks,

ThC

10. ThC

Good Evening FC.

I've been working hard to resolve the uploading to the gallery issue. Then the penny finally dropped this evening that it wasn't the gallery but attachments that people were experiencing this issue with.

Straight forward setting change and it's now working fine up tom 25MB which should accommodate even the largest images.

Apologies to @Uncle_Al and @RasGanesha and anyone else that's run into this issue.

Please let me know if you experience any other issues.

Time for a celebratory bowl.

ThC

11. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Well done for figuring it out @ThC that explains why I never ran into the issue as I haven't uploaded that way I always do it via the gallery :)

12. RasGanesha

RasGanesha Member

This view is from one of the furthest sideways reaching branches. She's a wide one!

Attached Files: