Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now Ask A Question

Announcement Seed Shop Coming (Very) Soon

Discussion in 'Announcements, Support & Suggestions' started by ThC, Jan 5, 2018.

1. ThC

ThC Administrator Staff Member

Good Morning FC,

I'm excited to announce that the new seed shop will finally go live in the next few days. All major breeders stock will be listed from single seeds to breeders packs.

We will of course be offering special members discounts and special freebies for FC members.

Sales from the seed shop will help support the forum and fund the imminent server upgrade and ongoing costs associated with the running the site as it grows.

If in the meantime any member is interesting in purchasing seeds please let me know which seeds you're interested in and we will offer a special members price and of course free seeds with your order.

Thank you for supporting FC!

Nate likes this.
  2. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Good work @ThC can't wait to see what you've conjured up :sun:
    Will you be stocking Barneys Farm - in particular I'm interested in Dr Grinspoon been wanting to play with that one for years!!!
    [​IMG]

ThC and 420boss like this.
  3. ThC

ThC Administrator Staff Member

Thank you @Sunshine.

Yes the Dr Grinspoon is available in both 5 and 10 seed packs of Female seeds, no regulars of this one I'm afraid.

I've pm'd over the best prices for both options just let me know if you want to go ahead and I'll send a link and discount coupon to use on checkout.

ThC

Sunshine likes this.
  4. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Thanks for the pm @ThC I was hoping for regs but fems it is :)

ThC likes this.