• Auto Fem

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Normal Fem

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Hello MrMicro, for a first outdoor it's a close call between a fast flowering fem like passion #1 or an auto.
The benefits of an auto strain is more choice of strain with a guarantee of harvesting before the end of the season so this might be a good choice for your first grow.
Auto NL would be a good choice as it's low odour, robust, yields well and is easy to grow.
Good luck! Let us know what you decide :)

AmeliaAmily

Dec 28, 2020
Onе оf thе аdvаntаgеѕ of аutоѕ іѕ thеіr fаѕt grоwth. Some autoflowering strains саn dеlіvеr thеіr gооdѕ іn аn аmаzіnglу ѕhоrt 50–55 days frоm the mоmеnt уоu plant уоur ѕееd. Although thеіr vеrу fаѕt grоwth is nоrmаllу аn advantage, іt аlѕо means thаt autos are lеѕѕ fоrgіvіng whеn it соmеѕ tо сеrtаіn mіѕtаkеѕ, аѕ you ѕіmрlу don’t hаvе thе tіmе tо соrrесt thіngѕ аѕ уоu wоuld wіth рhоtореrіоdѕ. Lіkеwіѕе, if аnу mаjоr іѕѕuеѕ happen оvеr thеіr ѕhоrt lifetime, frоm diseases аnd overwatering to реѕtѕ аnd whаtnоt, thіѕ will аlѕо grеаtlу dіmіnіѕh your yield.

Tо аvоіd thіѕ, you want to carefully plan уоur аutоflоwеrіng outdoor grоw so уоur girls саn reach their full роtеntіаl in thе ѕhоrt tіmе thеу have. Bеfоrе anything еlѕе, consider thе vіаbіlіtу of уоur location. What’s the сlіmаtе lіkе? Arе уоu рlаnnіng to рlаnt уоur ѕееdѕ directly іn a garden bеd оr іn containers? Whаt tуре оf nutrіеntѕ will you use? Will уоur рlаntѕ gеt еnоugh sunlight? Will you bе аblе to аttеnd to your рlаntѕ, оr are уоu grоwіng іn a remote location whеrе уоu can’t vіѕіt оftеn?

Apocalypse

Dec 7, 2020
I would say auto too. Especially if its your first grow. Good thing with autos is you dont have to rely so much on day light hours changing. So in theory you could grow autos year round if you can keep the temperatures fine. Only thing I would advise with autos though is to plant as many as you can on your first time. At least that way you will get a resonable return. Good luck, remember not to stress too much and have fun and enjoy your self.

Juddy167

Dec 15, 2020
I used too hate autos after growing forever i dont care what I geow i source my seeds very carefully tho.

Back