Sunshine seed wanted

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sparato, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Sparato

Sparato New Member

Hi, a greeting to the whole community, I am here to ask, at most
    old, if they remember sunshine seeds and their hells angels, I look for this strain, a compact sativa that smelled of licorice.
    I do not remember how I got it, maybe a gift from some vendor, or through a overgrow user .... many years have passed since then I have cultivated and smoked dozens of strains but I always remembered that wonderful effect.
    Does anyone have any news?
    sorry my bad English.

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Well-Known Member

I'm really happy that you have such fond memories of that strain, the flavour and high are very special :yum
    I can't believe how long it's been, so good to have you back on FC my friend :)
    I've still got plenty of seeds of the Hells Angel seeds although they are quite old ;)
    What are you growing at the moment ? :sun:

3. Sparato

Sparato New Member

is beautiful after 10 years, I do not understand those who do not like the digital era.
    I did not grow for 4 years, I had to set aside my passions for the family. now I want to start again but I want that high lost in my memory, I hid it to my friends, I used it little at a time as the grass of recurrences.
    not to misunderstand the fruit bowl was also very good, but ... the hells angels .... you understand me.

4. Sunshine

Pm me and we can talk about the Hells Angel :)
    How are you going to grow? indoors? which lights will you use :idea:

5. Sparato

Sparato New Member

indoor, start fluo light, veg 250w hps agro, bloom 600whps, but i also have a 1000hps if needed. in the past I used high pressure aeroponic with a coffee machine pump, but the pump does not work, if I find the cheap pump I will continue with aeroponic, otherwise dwc (the air pump I have at home). i use foodgrade fertilizer for irrigation npk 8-16-24 2mg in bloom, nothing specific for weed.

6. Sunshine

Sounds excellent @Sparato :cool:
    It'd be nice to see some HellsAngels under the 600w :)