Welcome to FreeCannabis.com

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medical Cannabis At Home
Register Now Ask A Question

Question what are you smoking on right now?

Discussion in 'FC Members Chat & Introductions' started by BudMonster, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Green tea and green herb :)
    DSC_0771.JPG

2. critical
    WhatsApp Image 2018-04-10 at 17.41.44.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-04-10 at 17.40.29.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-04-10 at 17.06.34.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-04-10 at 17.06.13.jpeg

BudMonster and Sunshine like this.
  3. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Looks tasty :yum

4. FerretWrangler

FerretWrangler Every day I'm Wrangling

Gorilla glue and ice in the bong :cool:

20180412_204615.jpg 20180412_210259.jpg

5. ferret ... looking supa dank bro...
    loving your contributions and posts will send a 5 pack of Jamaican Orange into FC for you and a 5 pack for Sunshine.
    Good luck..
    ohh hang on ... knew i had something somewhere .....

Moroccan Hash n Critical.

Have a great weekend.. WhatsApp Image 2018-04-13 at 10.51.42.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-04-13 at 10.51.48.jpeg

FerretWrangler and Sunshine like this.
  6. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Love the look of that moroccan reminds me of marrakesh :)
    @InternationalBeanSmuggler thanks for the seed offer very generous, can you donate mine to FC for a competition?
    @FerretWrangler the GG looks nice and dense, what's the high like?

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Friday afternoon :)
    DSC_0798.JPG

8. FerretWrangler

Thanks ibs thats very generous of you, I'll save them until I've moved and i can grow them outdoors :) the hash and bud looks great btw!
    Also that's a cool grinder!!

If i get enough seeds from the pineapple and gg I'll send some in for you and sunshine, and maybe we could do a competition. The genetics are unstable but it would be fine for a hobby grow or to pull traits for breeding.

@Sunshine the high is tooooo much tbh. Its almost a narcotic high. It makes me much more forgetful than even edibles or dabs. Its an intense cerebral buzz but feels great in the body too. It's not a buzz that gets you up and going specifically but if you can make yourself get up you'll have a blast with whatever you're doing :joy:

It tastes of musty kush, (in a good way) pine, and a little skunky. It smells like the sea :cool:

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Sounds very potent @FerretWrangler! :skull:
    Thanks for the seed offer it'll be interesting to see how many you get :)

FerretWrangler likes this.
  10. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

11. FerretWrangler

Beautiful flower @Sunshine ! Is there a method of creating beautiful hash like that? I'd love to make some after harvest.

12. any cheap way to extract live hash ?

13. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Freeze the trim then use bubble bags is the safest way, it needs to be properly frozen so the heads detach easily. This makes the best and tastiest full melt hash.

pinched from another site

Fresh Frozen cannabis extractions
    What is Fresh Frozen cannabis resin?
    [​IMG]

Hashish made from fresh frozen buds

Marijuana concentrates are becoming increasingly popular among therapeutical users, especially in the USA, so new techniques are being constantly developed in this field: after the Rosin Tech, we present you here the Fresh Frozen, a high quality solventless concentrate that can be dabbed without problem.

As the name suggests, this hashish is made from fresh frozen plant material, either trim or buds. Right after the harvest – and without drying it – the plant material is frozen for later processing. This technique presents two main advantages: on one hand, the buds/trim are not crumbled as if they were dried, so less plant debris will contaminate our resin. On the other hand, and since we have not dried the buds, trichomes keep more terpenes and their profile is much closer to the live plant.

[​IMG]
    Drying fresh frozen hashish

How to make Fresh Frozen hashish?
    Fresh frozen is a variation on the ice water hash technique, usually performed with collection bags like Ice-O-Lator. We need the same exact materials used for this type of extractions: a bucket, a set of collection bags to isolate and collect the different resin grades, ice cubes, water, and something to stir the mix in case we are not using a washing machine. Since this type of concentrates are extremely sticky, using a silicone skimmer or similar is advised.

Once harvested, put the fresh buds/trim in the freezer for few hours. Removing all fan leaves (those without trichomes) is always recommended. Also, you should try to use small buds; in case you are using large ones, try to break them into smaller pieces.

[​IMG]
    Fresh frozen plant material ready for the extraction process

Meanwhile, put your bubble hash bags inside the bucket and fill it with water and ice cubes.

Once the plant material is frozen, put it in the bucket and gently stir the mix for a few minutes (3-10 minutes for the first run). As happens with the traditional ice water technique, try not to be too aggressive and do not use electric devices like blenders, since they greatly increase the chances to contaminate our resin with plant debris.

[​IMG]
    Fresh frozen extraction process

Once done, remove the bag with the ice cubes and the buds. You can keep it for a second run or to make butter and cook these delicious cannabis muffins. Collect your different resin grades and leave them to dry. To make this process easier, you can leave the bag in the freezer for some minutes and use a frozen spoon to collect the resin. In this way, resin is frozen and thus much easier to handle.

[​IMG]
    Fresh frozen resin ready to dry

The last step is drying our resin for some days, after which it acquires a translucent appearance. To keep the terpenes as intact as possible, drying the resin in a cool and dry place is advised; connoisseurs often dry it and store it in the fridge.

[​IMG]
    As it dries, the resin changes its colour

[​IMG]
    Fresh frozen cannabis concentrate

14. FerretWrangler

Thanks for the info @Sunshine! I've actually got the cheaper 4 bag set of bubble bags. The only time I used them was with 2 oz of dried warm buds that were mid grade. It was highly contaminated with plant matter obviously lol

Good to know I can get full melt with the bags and fresh frozen. How would I get the water out of the plant material if I want to make budder with it after using the bags? I've read making budder with wet material can cause botulism.

BudMonster and Sunshine like this.
  15. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

Just make the budder the old fashioned way ie plant matter water and fat into large pot boil it for 20 mins or so then strain off the plant matter and put the container/pot in the fridge so the budder forms a layer on top of the water and seperates ;)
    The plant matter is boiled and the butter is refridgerated so you won't get botulism but you will get high :)

FerretWrangler likes this.
  16. FerretWrangler

Awesome I'll try it the old fashioned way! Once I make some hash I might make some brownies out of it. I have heard has brownies are especially tasty.

I had a flower break off of the front right gg because of the negative pressure in the tent about a week or so ago and it's dry enough to smoke now. I know I might not get high but no harm in trying.
    20180415_145040.jpg

17. Sunshine

Sunshine Organic Fanatic

The first sample of organic goodness! Enjoy it :)
    Yes hash brownies are a staple on this side of the pond and delicious. I like them slightly under/just cooked so they're nice and moist and chewy :yum

18. FerretWrangler

That's how I like mine but the gf likes them crispy.. so we have to find a perfect medium or make 2 batches :joy:

Sunshine likes this.
  19. WhatsApp Image 2018-04-15 at 21.09.40.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-04-15 at 19.14.38.jpeg
    critical

BudMonster likes this.