ABC in early vegetative growth... really slow grower due to the smaller leaflet surface area and less energy being produced.
B

ABC in early vegetative growth... really slow grower due to the smaller leaflet surface area and less energy being produced.

Australian Bastard Cannabis IBL preservation project.
Hi Hemp Knight,

This is my phenotype hunt for my preservation project. I popped these over a couple months ago and they stayed pretty small throughout this current vegetative growth phase.

These were in-bred and released by Annunaki Genetics
ABC = ABC Subterfuge x ABC Heirloom IBL

I absolutely love the leaf sets. Wish you could force a higher (20%+) delta 9 out of this plant as well as tightening up the flower sites (to get that indica spacing) and more dense calyx.

Would this be a feasible outcome or would it fade out due to overwhelming genetic traits being applied?

i Still have yet to experiment with this cultivar and cross breeding but I assume that the mutated leaf morphology from the ABC is a recessive trait that will need to be locked down if you are trying to maintain that same mutated leaf morphology while increasing THC levels by crossing with a strong indica...

basic breeding progeny is as follows with two parenting strains:
25% dominant of parent A
25% dominant of parent B
50% mix of both parenting strains A+B

i Still have yet to experiment with this cultivar and cross breeding but I assume that the mutated leaf morphology from the ABC is a recessive trait that will need to be locked down if you are trying to maintain that same mutated leaf morphology while increasing THC levels by crossing with a strong indica...

basic breeding progeny is as follows with two parenting strains:
25% dominant of parent A
25% dominant of parent B
50% mix of both parenting strains A+B
I’m about to send you 8-10 of these Back Porch Swing beans. It’s very loud ( high citrus smell with undertones of diesel and pine when dry, heavy diesel and skunk smell during flower). Likes to turn purple and normal 3 g flowers. About 38”-40” in height (1 1/2 month veg; about 8-10 week flower). Around 25-28 percent.

Media information

Album
Indoor
Added by
BrotherRandall
Date added
View count
Comment count
MOTM votes
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata