???!?

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Ha! Got your attention!

OK, so not an overly impressive question here, but do I let her roll?
First I refer to all plants as girls till otherwise determined. But I was out back this evening puttering around and down just past my composter I see 2 little seedlings that have fought their way into the Red Dirt we have here. Do I let them roll? It IS legal for me to grow outdoors but, there is a school within ear shot. I don't think the hoa would like it either.

Last edited:

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
I might, my wife heard me laughing randomly about the hoa's faces should someone complain, and asked what was so funny. So I had to tell her about the two little ones and he reaction was "you need to take care of them before they start to stink!" So the decision will be made this weekend on their fates. Not sure what they are so I may move them inside.

Tracker

Oct 15, 2021
I might, my wife heard me laughing randomly about the hoa's faces should someone complain, and asked what was so funny. So I had to tell her about the two little ones and he reaction was "you need to take care of them before they start to stink!" So the decision will be made this weekend on their fates. Not sure what they are so I may move them inside.
I just pulled up some volunteers of the MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)) and put them inside in Solos along with the other stuff I've got popping. You might get something interesting, you'll never know unless you try it!

Last edited:

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Well, now that room is no longer an issue, but that's described in another post, I may go get her. The dogs ran over one of them so only one left outside. Got to get her a solo.

Reznfingeez

Jan 23, 2022
Ha! Got your attention!

OK, so not an overly impressive question here, but do I let her roll?
First I refer to all plants as girls till otherwise determined. But I was out back this evening puttering around and down just past my composter I see 2 little seedlings that have fought their way into the Red Dirt we have here. Do I let them roll? It IS legal for me to grow outdoors but, there is a school within ear shot. I don't think the hoa would like it either.
Grow them I say . Nature rules 🌱👍

IamN2pot

Jan 24, 2022
Well, now that room is no longer an issue, but that's described in another post, I may go get her. The dogs ran over one of them so only one left outside. Got to get her a solo.
LOL, ...I read that post. I don't know what I'd do with that much light? (oh yes I do ;)) One could always just run them at 50% in a 4'x4' I supose. Oh what a problem to have. Great success with your new setup!
Keep seeding!

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Here she is, my little red dirt survivor. Not sure what to call her. I'm thinking Michelle. I'm honor of almost every character played by Michelle Rodriguez, she too is fated to die in a blaze of glory.

Attachments

• 20220426_042018.jpg
    20220426_042018.jpg
    861.4 KB · Views: 43

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
I don't remember when exactly I put her into the pot and is in now but my little red dirt survivor, "Michelle"is putting her neighbors to shame. That's a quart(~1ltr) jar beside her. I'm guessing she got her new pot about a week ago and will probably get her bag next weekend.

Attachments

• 20220513_210705.jpg
    20220513_210705.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 39

Bendejo Jackson

Apr 11, 2022
I don't remember when exactly I put her into the pot and is in now but my little red dirt survivor, "Michelle"is putting her neighbors to shame. That's a quart(~1ltr) jar beside her. I'm guessing she got her new pot about a week ago and will probably get her bag next weekend.
She's gonna be a special one 😉

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Now I'm not so sure. Got to looking harder and there are points on her baby pre flowers, not hairs yet, so her fate is still awaiting confirmation. I may just toss her into the flower tent she's big enough.

Bendejo Jackson

Apr 11, 2022
Well, "Michelle" turned out to be "Michael" I'll get pics tonight for confirmation but pretty sure it's a dude.
Even so I would save his pollen being that he's proven to be very strong to be able to push through that dirt that looks like muddy clay. That pollen has value imo.

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Well, Michael has left this world today, we were hoping for a Michelle, but no. I was going to need the room anyway. So far I've cut 3 males outprobably still going to need more room ha ha!

Back