Chopped Spice Mix @ 60 days

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
Aug 11, 2017
Chopped down another one of the Spice Mix's :)
Grown organically in soil ROLS no til with powdered amendments and the odd tea :D
Smelling divine o_O

Ach mate that's f***ing impressive! That's what I aspire to grow :D Right now I'm trying to learn as much as possible so in a year or two I can move out west and get legal growing permits when I've got the money, and then I'll be pumping out huge amounts of girls! And that's the quality I'm shooting for, and If I can do that I will be ecstatic.

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
Thanks alot @FerretWrangler :D
You'll be growing amazing flowers in no time my friend ;)
I'm trying to learn as much as possible so in a year or two I can move out west and get legal growing permits when I've got the money, and then I'll be pumping out huge amounts of girls!

Sounds like an excellent plan, just don't forget us :p

RasGanesha

Aug 12, 2017

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
why dont you hang them?? and why did you wet trim?
Short answer time constraints and circumstances ;)
The fun will resume in around a week or so when the frequent maintenance visits are over and the coast is once again clear, just trying to make the tough decision now of which of the 200 or so strains and hybrids in my seed larder to play with next :)
I'm inspired to pop some Nycd x Og amongst others and some of my GrapeFruitBowls :D

RasGanesha

Aug 12, 2017
Short answer time constraints and circumstances ;)
The fun will resume in around a week or so when the frequent maintenance visits are over and the coast is once again clear, just trying to make the tough decision now of which of the 200 or so strains and hybrids in my seed larder to play with next :)
I'm inspired to pop some Nycd x Og amongst others and some of my GrapeFruitBowls :D[/QUOTE

right on.. just asking :)

Back