WANTED Clones

Beans4beans

Dec 1, 2022
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a library that would like to share in hopes of being able to start a network of people that will keep the strains going and also to pass around as well. I will not be able to keep my library alive. it takes a lot of time and dedication to keep the mama room happy and functioning. if anyone has clones to swap I’ll send my list . if anyone is interested hit me up

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I want to! Believe me I WANT to, but I'm a seed, flower, and 2 more seed runs scheduled out, and I have soo many I want to pop! Definitely hang out, should I figure out a way to wiggle something in, I'll hit you up.

Monst3rBean

May 24, 2023
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cool idea, wish I could tap in but I take down my set up from time to time for vacations an such.

I don't mean to rant but I have a couple ideas to maybe help keep some cuts around.

When I was limited with space, I kept a mother going in a solo cup for three years. Kept her trimmed short, relying on under growth. Whenever root bound I'd dry out the soil and scrape away the dirt with a fork, trim the roots and replant in new soil.

I know a lot of people bring up degradation when taking clones off clones but while working at a commercial garden that's all we did for years. We took cut whenever the plants hit the flower room and there was no difference from the first run to the last.

Have you thought about trying tissue culture for extended storage? I have no experience here but I've seen decent result from a less than sterile budget set up.

Also it might be worth mentioning I came across a medical patient once who would refrigerate unrooted cuts for two weeks before putting them in a cloner to help him keep to his legal plant limits.

Beans4beans

Dec 1, 2022
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cool idea, wish I could tap in but I take down my set up from time to time for vacations an such.

I don't mean to rant but I have a couple ideas to maybe help keep some cuts around.

When I was limited with space, I kept a mother going in a solo cup for three years. Kept her trimmed short, relying on under growth. Whenever root bound I'd dry out the soil and scrape away the dirt with a fork, trim the roots and replant in new soil.

I know a lot of people bring up degradation when taking clones off clones but while working at a commercial garden that's all we did for years. We took cut whenever the plants hit the flower room and there was no difference from the first run to the last.

Have you thought about trying tissue culture for extended storage? I have no experience here but I've seen decent result from a less than sterile budget set up.

Also it might be worth mentioning I came across a medical patient once who would refrigerate unrooted cuts for two weeks before putting them in a cloner to help him keep to his legal plant limits.
That’s a killer idea

Beans4beans

Dec 1, 2022
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I want to! Believe me I WANT to, but I'm a seed, flower, and 2 more seed runs scheduled out, and I have soo many I want to pop! Definitely hang out, should I figure out a way to wiggle something in, I'll hit you up.
I’ll be around. i Don’t come on here every day but I try to atleast twice a week. If anyone sees this I’m not a flake. Just busy and lazy at the same time lol

Joheim

Aug 23, 2021
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Right here with ya. Insanity till it stops, and then ya don't want to deal with anything else. I'm pretty frequent, I just don't have much to say usually.

garyverde

Oct 13, 2023
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a library that would like to share in hopes of being able to start a network of people that will keep the strains going and also to pass around as well. I will not be able to keep my library alive. it takes a lot of time and dedication to keep the mama room happy and functioning. if anyone has clones to swap I’ll send my list . if anyone is interested hit me up
Let me know I got some clones and seeds

Back