WHY???????

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018

🤠why does gkornacki call me a seed thief that really hurts knowing i have had some great trades and free giveaways with my FC Friends and Members who ever else called me a Thief please notify me i wish to get to the bottom of this i am not a seed thief. i always try to give more than i ever receive.🧙‍♂️

Maddawger

Oct 11, 2021

🤠why does gkornacki call me a seed thief that really hurts knowing i have had some great trades and free giveaways with my FC Friends and Members who ever else called me a Thief please notify me i wish to get to the bottom of this i am not a seed thief. i always try to give more than i ever receive.🧙‍♂️

OK!

I just found the post in question.....
Alphatoy is a scammer too...I sent him 2 packs of seeds and got nothing in return.
1664280294836.png

I am seeing Bendejo Jackson (BJ) was the one that called you out...
@gkornacki relied to BJ's post saying, " I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt since he's been a member since 2018."

So now that we are aware that BJ is the one that called you out and gkornacki is giving you the benefit of the doubt and not accusing you.

I will give y'all a bit of what I have seen regarding this. Alphatoy is no spring chicken. He has been around for a bit. He is one multiple sites and has traded a bunch. I mean a bunch of trades... I am seeing that @Alphatoy had a 100% trade rating on the FC. He also has a 100% trade rating on the other site that I have seen him on .

Now, with all of that said let me give you a bit of info. As I said Alphatoy is no spring chicken and I believe is the patriarch of his family. As you young cats will find out being the patriarch comes with vast amount of responsibility. Family First is very important to Alphatoy as he takes care of his family . Alphatoy does not send out seeds 2 or 3 times a week. He waits until he has a few orders and does them all at once. I know that many of us are spoiled and are used to getting seeds sent out within a day or so. I can tell you from experience that Alpha is a wise 🧙‍♂️ and usually waits until he has a few orders ready to go and has the stamps to send out seeds. I have traded for some of his freadkshow beans in the past. I sent out my seeds fairly quickly. It did take a bit to receive beans from @Alphatoy no doubt but....... I already knew from reading on the FC that alpha is an older gentleman (grandpa to a bunch of y'all) and the beans would not be coming Indy 500 style 🏎️.

I my experience @Alphatoy will always make things right. You just have to be patient...

As a side not to all y'all.. The more trades you make the higher change of something going sideways. I have traded in the past and never received the seeds. When this happen I messaged the person I traded with and they apologized and sent out some more seeds. I have received seeds that were crushed. Once again, I sent the person I traded with to let them know and they had a few more beans they were able to send out. I have also received seeds that were crushed and I never said anything to the sender. I still left a good review but I chose to not say anything because I really didn't care about the seeds because I knew that I had just traded for the same beans from another person. No big deal.....

If you are in this game long enough you are going to find that USPS will loose packages and it sucks.. Especially if you really were looking forward to the beans. As most of us send simple envelopes with no tracking there is little to nothing that can be done when these trades are lost in transit. Shit we are simply going off the other persons word. Shit gets lost... Life happens.. Customs steals your shit... Trades are delayed for a bit longer than we expected ..... Sometimes people think they sent out some beans but were smoking the good stuff that day and simple spaced sending out the beans. Shit happens... This is the game we play. Communication is the KEY. When shit seems to be going sideways take a few tokes...reach out to the other person with compassion as you never know what's going on in other peoples live. Shit could be getting sideways in someones life and things are upside down. I have found this to work 100% of the time thus far.....

With that said if you are looking for beans the FC family is more than willing to hook you up with some beans.

1664283531056.png

We don't need to hold hands and sing " Kum ba yah " but here is to may more trades on the FC passitleft.gif

Last edited:

gkornacki

Aug 12, 2022

I didn't call you that my friend. There was a misunderstanding.

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
Chiming in to vouch for Alphatoy as well. Although I have not traded with him, he has very generously sent me and other members beans without expecting ANYTHING in return. Typically not modus operandi for a "seed theif".

kent

Oct 13, 2020
I just read this as I have not been on here in awhile . But I will tell you this , Alphatoy is the best damn trader on this page and anybody that says different is a DAMN LIAR !!!!! I have had multiple trades with him .....everyone of them is on the mark !The man even gives them away free from his on personal stock so when I read about some little E-1 prick coming on here running him down you better pull your head outta your ass sonny boy !

Back