droptopchevy Well-Known Member Joined Apr 18, 2021 Messages 147 Sep 27, 2026 #1 Entering week 2 since schedule change. Got these from a generous forum member.
Tracker Moderator Joined Oct 15, 2021 Messages 670 Monday at 10:01 PM #2 Looks healthy and beautiful!
droptopchevy Well-Known Member Joined Apr 18, 2021 Messages 147 Tuesday at 1:10 PM #3 Here we are a day or two later. 18 days post light change. Hoping they stop stretching otherwise I'll have to move the filter and fan outside of the tent, which I've had to do before.
Here we are a day or two later. 18 days post light change. Hoping they stop stretching otherwise I'll have to move the filter and fan outside of the tent, which I've had to do before.
droptopchevy Well-Known Member Joined Apr 18, 2021 Messages 147 Friday at 2:16 PM #4 Here we are 21 days post flip,after some very light defoliation to open up the middle of the canopy.
droptopchevy Well-Known Member Joined Apr 18, 2021 Messages 147 Yesterday at 12:29 PM #5 Starting to get a little definition in the buds.
Tracker Moderator Joined Oct 15, 2021 Messages 670 Today at 5:57 AM #6 Those are looking super healthy. Very clean setup!