Cultivate. Connect. Trade.

Growers, strain breeders, and ganjapreneurs—step into a welcoming environment built for connection and collaboration in the cannabis world.


Indoor Blue Raspberry Truffle

Here we are a day or two later. 18 days post light change.

1000009717.jpg
1000009713.jpg

Hoping they stop stretching otherwise I'll have to move the filter and fan outside of the tent, which I've had to do before.
 
3474.jpg
3476.jpg

Here we are 21 days post flip,after some very light defoliation to open up the middle of the canopy.
 
3837.jpg

The girls are praying straight up 8 hours into the day, almost like they are asking for more light but they've already got probably 125 watts each.

78f, 60 percent humidity that I am about to begin ramping down.

I'm afraid to turn the light up anymore because the tallest is about 10 to 12 inches away.

Any ideas?
 
3885.jpg

Starting to get a little expression out of both of them. The one on the left has more of a gassy type smell, but the one on the right clearly is the blueberry candy type pheno that is beginning to smell incredible.
 
I wish I could give you an idea of how long to expect them to stretch, for me they stayed under 4' but I LST all of my plants. I'd think they're close to done stretching.
 
I wish I could give you an idea of how long to expect them to stretch, for me they stayed under 4' but I LST all of my plants. I'd think they're close to done stretching.
Yea I think they are done now. I topped these a couple times, and if you look closely to the one on the left I super cropped the 2 tallest colas.

I have to thank you again for these beans Joheim. So Thank you. As the days go on the right side one is beginning to smell like literal candy so I'm super stocked.
 
Back
Top