First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Here is an update 5 weeks of Frankenstein the 2 of them than Baked Alaska than Gorilla Girl they sure dont look like cannabis what do you all think next in line is Rainmaker than look at the different between Rainmaker than Frankenstein they are both same Age than i have my males first is BIG BUD than GUPTILLA than in the back of tent we Have Blue Cookie 2 of them haven't figured out which male i will take out probably the Guptilla maybe leave both in Pollen tent come up with a wild pollinating scheme 2 different pollen's on same plant all three are High in THC Thank You for looking and Following 🧙‍♂️
MVC-079S.JPG
MVC-080S.JPG
MVC-081S.JPG
MVC-082S.JPG
MVC-083S.JPG
MVC-084S.JPG
MVC-085S.JPG
MVC-086S.JPG
MVC-087S.JPG
MVC-089S.JPG

Aug 22, 2021
Hi AlphaToy,

I’m new to the forum and have seen your name pop up quite a bit on different threads. I wanted to reach out and ask if you’re open to doing trades for different genetics?

if you’re interested you can check out SwarleySeeds.com for my current available inventory and hit me up via email at: [email protected]

Thank you and God bless,
Randall

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠and sorry i dont do emails i do do PM on here and as you can see by my Rating i do quite a bit of trading also why have you not filled out your profile as of yet 🧙‍♂️

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Time to update my 2 Frankenstein they are 7 weeks old now and yesterday i set them outside on the decking where i hope they do good it looks like they are about ready to flower but still a little early to tell but they are really getting bushy outside they look like a ferns and doesn't look like weed 🧙‍♂️
MVC-096S.JPG
MVC-097S.JPG
MVC-098S.JPG
MVC-099S.JPG
MVC-100S.JPG
MVC-101S.JPG
MVC-102S.JPG

Aug 22, 2021
AlphaToy, I recognize some Humboldt Seed Company “Freakshow” genetics with the unique leaf morphology! Is this a Freakshow cross? Looks awesome! 👍 Do you have any Freakshow beans or crosses to share? I’ve been wanting to work with this particular strain for awhile...

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠Here is the latest up dates on my Frankenstein 1 and 2 they are 9 weeks old now also now i see why they say it is hard you cant tell male from female at a young age i am hoping i get a male and female so they can pollinate and get me a few seeds what do you all think they are male or female or both 🧙‍♂️

MVC-104S.JPG
MVC-105S.JPG
MVC-106S.JPG
MVC-107S.JPG
MVC-108S.JPG
MVC-109S.JPG
MVC-110S.JPG

Aug 22, 2021
The larger Frankenstein with the yellow colored flower clusters definitely look like individual small pollen segments within a male pollen sac that has opened.

You can clearly see the white stamen and pistils forming nicely on your smaller Frankenstein plant‘s bud sites...

Looks like you can pollinate and reproduce more regular photoperiod Frankenstein aka Freakshow seeds if that is the plan...

Thank you again AlphaToy, I just started germinating one of the Frankensteins you gifted me with!

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
The larger Frankenstein with the yellow colored flower clusters definitely look like individual small pollen segments within a male pollen sac that has opened.

You can clearly see the white stamen and pistils forming nicely on your smaller Frankenstein plant‘s bud sites...

Looks like you can pollinate and reproduce more regular photoperiod Frankenstein aka Freakshow seeds if that is the plan...

Thank you again AlphaToy, I just started germinating one of the Frankensteins you gifted me with!
🤠 thats what i was also thinking but to soon to tell i dont know if i told you but you are probably looking at the white seeds but that is the way they produce just white seeds when you get them from Humboldt they dont have brown or dark seeds that had me wondering in the beginning but so far floated 2 seeds and both came up the only thing when i received them they didn't say if they were fem or reg so they might be reg. 🧙‍♂️

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠going to have to get a hold of Jason and see how he collects his pollen usually i just collect branches than freeze them it has worked in the past but Jason has little vile of them i like that i hate to think of loosing all that pollen to the lake. 🧙‍♂️

Aug 22, 2021
Micron mesh screens can help separate the pollen particles from the plant material. I’d sift and shake your male plant once the majority of your male pollen sac segments open up; sifted over a flat smooth surface for easy consolidation and collecting by scraping with a card or razor blade and then just transferring into your storage vials...

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠yep they were a boy #1 and a Girl is #2 the Boy gave up his pollen sacks i set him next to female so i hope they pollinated in a few weeks we should know will keep you all updated thanks for looking 🧙‍♂️