First Grow - Afghani & White Widow LED Tent

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
I saw you mention plants wake up at 9:30am, do you have any heat issues running during the day? My plants wake up at 8pm for 12/12 so I can use the coolest part of the day. This makes it tricky to work on them though which I hate. Maybe during winter they can be awake when I am.

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
I saw you mention plants wake up at 9:30am, do you have any heat issues running during the day? My plants wake up at 8pm for 12/12 so I can use the coolest part of the day. This makes it tricky to work on them though which I hate. Maybe during winter they can be awake when I am.
🤠No that is when i turn the lights on that is their wake up time 9:30 am to 9:30 pm that is my 12 / 12 time 🧙‍♂️

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
🤠No that is when i turn the lights on that is their wake up time 9:30 am to 9:30 pm that is my 12 / 12 time 🧙‍♂️
I get that. I picked the opposite schedule, 8pm to 8am to try and take advantage of the coolest part of the day. This makes it hard for me to spend time with them. Do you have any issues with heat with lights on during the day time ?

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠i grow most in tents in my man cave and the air condition is usually on and set at 77 to78 so it stays pretty cool plus a celing fan on plus each tent has a fan in it so no problem with heat. 🧙‍♂️

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
I get that. I picked the opposite schedule, 8pm to 8am to try and take advantage of the coolest part of the day. This makes it hard for me to spend time with them. Do you have any issues with heat with lights on during the day time ?
🤠the only reason i can keep it cool in here is because i have 60 solar panels on the roof so it takes care of some of my electric bill 🧙‍♂️

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
🤠i also have a 135 gal fish tank that has 2 air pumps running to filters running 2airators running 4 led lights on and this runs 24/7 my electric bill runs about 138 per month before solar it was about 500 per month so it saves a bit of $ 🧙‍♂️

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
figured it was time to show a bit of my growth, i thought that the ones in the tent would have been mature and trimmed by now they are Autos and small but as you can see i have 8 outside of tent that are getting quite large and are really nice it looks like 7 out of the lot are females and it looks like 1 male might get clipped it could be a morf dont know as of yet here are a few shots of them.

MVC-190S.JPG
MVC-193S.JPG
MVC-194S.JPG
MVC-195S.JPG
MVC-196S.JPG
MVC-196S.JPG
MVC-197S.JPG

droptopchevy

Apr 18, 2021
🤠my seed bank in which i have over 237 strains now the ones in the purple bag in the door are my traders about 5000 seeds to trade. about 50 strains 🧙‍♂️
View attachment 21675 View attachment 21676 View attachment 21677 View attachment 21678
Great problem to have. Do you have a preferred strain to grow or different every time?
I don't have nearly this many strains, maybe thirty or so mostly from generous members on here but even then I only like to grow one or two different strains at the same time. Right now I have Gorilla De Lis from Canada going and Sassmarn (warn?) Kush also from a member on here. Collecting is fun but im doing this for the medicine!

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
Great problem to have. Do you have a preferred strain to grow or different every time?
I don't have nearly this many strains, maybe thirty or so mostly from generous members on here but even then I only like to grow one or two different strains at the same time. Right now I have Gorilla De Lis from Canada going and Sassmarn (warn?) Kush also from a member on here. Collecting is fun but im doing this for the medicine!
🤠 well we here like the LSD, Guptilla, Dos Si Dos, Peanut butter breath, girl scout cookie and blue cookie i grow 10 at a time but these are always in the grow than 4 new ones 🧙‍♂️

Natea

Oct 26, 2022
🤠 well we here like the LSD, Guptilla, Dos Si Dos, Peanut butter breath, girl scout cookie and blue cookie i grow 10 at a time but these are always in the grow than 4 new ones 🧙‍♂️
Delicious, I can't wait to grow the guptillas! Lsd and I think peanut butter breath get great reviews from others too, they sound like great strains!