OFFERED Free Give Away Seeds

Reznfingeez

Jan 23, 2022
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'll be hitting you up @Alphatoy,
I don't get people whining about gifts. Wish it was this or that, you want specifics go buy them. We aren't professional breeders, and most of us barely have the space to do what we do. If they're not what you are looking for, or close to it, shut up. We don't need to hear what they're not, or why you don't want them
Well said and agree 100% my friend 👍🌱

Reznfingeez

Jan 23, 2022
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
🤠Hello my FC Family and Friends i am giving away a few of my strains FREE to FC Members one strain per member to the first 10 members on each strain so PM me on what strain you wish for 5 seeds per pack REGULAR SEEDS plus a strain of my choice that will be 2 packs 10 seeds total per envelope all you have to do is pay for your own postage in other words send me an envelope with an envelope self-addressed and 2 USA stamps on it inside to me i will give you address on PM message i or you can paypal me cost of shippingif in the USA $4.00 if out $6.00 thats for the shipping and handling i know this sounds greedy any extra stamps would also help thank you to ([email protected]) at paypal will be giving out a total of 7 different strains as they go i will remove it from list and Remember First come first choice i will send out as i receive envelopes make sure somewhere on envelope you place your icon name Thank You and Happy Growing 🧙‍♂️
1= Frankenstein will be giving out total of 0 packs of 5 seeds plus 1 pack my choice=================(Gone)
2= Gods Glue F1 x Northern light F1 . will be giving out total of O packs of 5 seeds plus 1 pack my choice==== (Gone)
3= Sassmann Kush F1 X Afghan Skunk. Will be giving out total of 1 packs of 5 seeds plus 1 pack my choice==(GONE)
4= Texas Afghan Kate. will be giving out total of 1 packs of 5 seeds plus 1 pack my choice=============(GONE)
5= Blue Cookie will be giving out total of o packs of 5 seeds plus 1 pack my choicethis one is===========( GONE)
6= Kates Cheese will be giving out total of 0 packs of 5 seeds plus 1 pack my choice ================(Gone)
7= Girl scout Cookie will be giving out total of 0 packs of 5 seeds plus 1 pack my choice This one is =======(GONE)

🤠what you see above is what is left of seed giveaway i change it every time someone ask for certain seeds every thing started with 70 only 2 left (BUT I AM GENERIOUS I STILL HAVE A FEW OF EACH in my trade stock the only problem is you have to PM ME Plus some of you asked for seeds and never sent envelopes as of yet PM ME) 🧙‍♂️

CLOSED ALL HAVE GONE THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

🤠 THANK YOU MY FC FRIENDS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER REACH 50 AGAIN I NOW HAVE 50 HAPPY GROWERS HAPPY GROWING:party:👍👑🧙‍♂️
Sassmarn kush