Cannabis Cultivation Network

Learn How To Grow Top Shelf Medicine at Home

Register Ask Question

Question what are you smoking on right now?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
i want that FB x passion no.1 .

Looks awesome , is she in strain SS Strain supermarket yet ?
Thanks, that's very flattering. It throws the odd male flower so wouldn't be suitable for the market without some considerable time and effort unfortunately 😐
Smoke and grow wise she's otherwise fantastic; extremely quick to finish with a nice balanced high that leans towards the motivational πŸƒ

Thanks, that's very flattering. It throws the odd male flower so wouldn't be suitable for the market without some considerable time and effort unfortunately 😐
Smoke and grow wise she's otherwise fantastic; extremely quick to finish with a nice balanced high that leans towards the motivational πŸƒ
good luck with successive generations. shes a beauty.
thanks.

Juanita la Lagrimosa
Year: 2.007
Genetics: Reina Madre x Mexico/afgana
Predominant: sativa
Indoor flowering: 60/65 days
Outdoor finish: 1/15 October
Yield: medium
Awards: He has won numerous awards as hashish and bio indoor but is known worldwide for to be the first plants giving individuals the ratio 1:1 THC:CBD
Here it is, a feminized version of our beloved Juanita la Lagrimosa (Tearful Jane, in English)
From a cross of an Mexican/Afghan with a Reina Madre, Juanite la lagrimosa was born, a plant which we are sure will impress you.
A predominantly sativa plant, high yielding and with the relativly short flowering time of 60/65 days indoor or the first 15 days of october outdoors.
A plant that smells of lemon haze has a pallet of fruity hashish and a hash/haze smoke that will not stop supprising you, it will remind you of so many things that the only thing you are sure of is that you do not want anyone to take your treasure. It has a very clean cerebal high, high, high, that will keep you thinking, talking and moving, very sociable but not very good for relaxing.

this is something special, i can see why this guy is considered legendary. The effect of this flower is a sophisticated high, clear headed hgh.
A growers / cannabis enthusiast choice.

I was also lucky enough to see some growing very impressive stem as was the big bhudda cheese stem.
The Juanita la Lagrimosa was in just a 3 L pot and stem was almost as thick as your little finger , the Big bhudda cheese same thickness.

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Thanks @FerretWrangler :) For the final trim (immediately prior to smoking) I use the scissors, I like the terpene laden sugar leaves a lot πŸ˜‹
As a rule if it's very fresh flower (my favourite) I use scissors, if it's older herb which has already had the small sugar leaves removed I might grind it if I'm making a joint.
Short answer is depends on the flower/age/quality but generally I don't like to put beautiful fresh flowers into the grinder.
Problem with using fingers is it makes me stink like Whiz Khalifa so I have to wash my hands a dozen times before I leave the house πŸ˜‚

FerretWrangler

Every day I'm Wrangling
No name, same source as the gg and pineapple. Nice and fruity, makes me GOOFY. I had my ps4 buddies telling me i was too high last night and they dont even necessarily know i smoke πŸ˜…

There are seeds for the taking, but I'm worried about instabilities since i had issues in the past taking bag seeds from this guy's bud. What do you guys think?
20180625_131650.jpg

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Some of the best strains on the planet came from bag seed. I'd say looking at the bud it's got to be worth a shot! πŸ‘
No name, same source as the gg and pineapple. Nice and fruity, makes me GOOFY. I had my ps4 buddies telling me i was too high last night and they dont even necessarily know i smoke πŸ˜…

There are seeds for the taking, but I'm worried about instabilities since i had issues in the past taking bag seeds from this guy's bud. What do you guys think?

View attachment 4399