Question what are you smoking on right now?

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
AK48 (nirvanas version of ak47) is a great strain! Not many people growing out Nirvana seeds anymore I remember 15 years ago it seemed like everyone was growing them, they're definitely under rated.

Reactions: Alphatoy

clumpy

May 16, 2019
I NEVER DID HATCH THE b-52 SEEDS ...sorry caps
there were 5 of each and after the AK took off i built my first bubble cloner and i thought thats all i would ever need.
a couple years later i lost all the AK and the seeds i made from the first run were all dried up as were the B-52

Attachments

Sunshine

Organic Fanatic
Aug 7, 2017
In the garden :)
You don't hear about B52 anymore, I remember it used to be on lots of Dutch coffee shop menus.
the seeds i made from the first run were all dried up as were the B-52
To preserve seeds it's best to keep them in the fridge in an airtight container with a dessicant like (sterilised) dry rice, then ideally inside another sealed container. They can keep for a long time like that.The adventure mix f3s in my grow at the moment are from seeds from dec 07 kept in a small jar inside a sealed tub.

• Wow
Reactions: Jason and Alphatoy

Alphatoy

Humble Helper
Oct 7, 2018
They're home made cannabis chocolates @Alphatoy ;) I still have a few left, they make the most excellent hot chocolate :yum
I'll definitely make these again, the beauty is you can freeze them then just heat with milk in a pan when needed ☕
Sounds yummy Sunshine I do like chocolate milk wife and friend took all of the leaves and made about 3pounds of butter yesterday and 3 gal of oil placed 3 oz of leaves per pound and gal so now I have a pound and gal of green stuff in refer🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunshine